Tell people I'm indian

>tell people I'm indian
>they assume I'm lying or mixed bc I don't look like picrel
Do people understand that a massive country of over a billion people can have different phenotypes in your country? This fucking guy even asked me where I'm from and when I told him he just replied some dude just straight up told me "no you're not". Why would I lie???

Attached: spurdosparde.jpg (225x225, 4.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMF6gAVUt6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no you're not diaspoopoo

good night sir
good morning sir

I am NRI dude I was born in India

You will never be Indian
You will never be Canadian
You will never have a real home

people think that every country besides America and Canada is an ethnostate

>Indian leaf

As if being a regular leaf isn't unbearable enough

>Why would I lie???
Exactly. Why would anybody lie about being from India.

Attached: 1660721292810489.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

youtube.com/watch?v=KMF6gAVUt6o

Wrong, i'm both :)
India has like a thousand different native ethnicities too, it's such an incredibly diverse country ethnically, geographically, culturally, spiritually, linguistically, etc. Lumping all indians together is like lumping all euros (swedes, russians, spaniards, balkaners, brits, czechs) together. It's ridiculous

nice made up stories retard

I know exactly how you feel

SOVL

Yeah ik what you mean. Me and my husband get the same reaction.

>look, a bunch of bumfucks in nowherepindi are shitflinging! therefore le all indians are like this!!
shut the fuck up reverse indonesian

Attached: download.png (194x259, 9K)

>look, a bunch of bumfucks in nowherepindi are shitflinging! therefore le all indians are like this!!
This but unironically.

Attached: pajeet.png (1392x450, 1000.68K)

It's legitimately infuriating. On one hand, indians are perceived badly and stereotyped as ugly so I'm kind of glad, but on the other that kind of thinking is a disservice to my homeland becaue you're basically playing along with and accepting those racist stereotypes

where's that video of the drunk polish guy fucking a shitsmeared pig? that's you and your entire retard slavoid familytswx2

Finally a non cringe FOB

Everyday I like my BRICS brothers more and more

Based, I love Brasil it's sovl as fuck

You are getting trolling, abuse here but my experience was kind of same too when I visited North America many people absolutely refused to believe I am an Indian-I am tall, skinny & light brown kinda look like Indian version saggy roggers they seemed pretty shocked one said Indians don't mix with non Indians kek, Lmao Dravidian Tech nerds destroyed image of Indians in NA now everyone thinks every Indian is Abo looking pitch black nerd who cannot start chat with out STEM releted nerd shit

Attached: nagarajan_athul_375-544-798_7yj7.jpg (200x250, 11.57K)

Absolute cope from Northoids
US, Canada and UK has enough punjabis for whitoids to know enough about your kind.
Also we mog you and Kerala is the tallest state in india

Attached: BeFunky-collage.jpg (3264x3264, 1.26M)

>Indians don't mix with non-Indians
Do...do they know the history of India? Esp in the North and East, we mix with our neighbours

Attached: 861106_207536879389637_638908914_o.jpg (1024x768, 191.39K)

Well americans are known to be dumb. I'm sure canadians aren't that far off either.

Only if you guys looked like that in real life also Kerala fags sell themselves to Gulf Arabs as slaves it's the Tamil & Telegu nerds who created the superb image

Attached: HOjbEaOZ_400x400.jpg (222x222, 9.09K)

Honestly, the vast majority of humanity is extremely dumb.

Kerala is fuckin based, and ya people know about punjabis but they're part of the stereotype too