Formerly from lower middle class

>formerly from lower middle class
>now, am a lawyer
>sister is a doctor
>cousins are high in social ladder
>know politicians, lawyers, powerful people personally
>now part of the high middle/low part of upper class
>still a kissless, handholdless user nearing wizardry because of social anxiety with anything romantic
Tell it to me straight, anons: Am I pathetic? Am I a failure?

Attached: 1634286513670.jpg (1440x828, 66.38K)

time to transition and get bred by a westoid boomer

YUH!

If you wish to change your own ways the first thing you need to do is to stop posting your own failures here

YUH

post face
literally all that matters

If I had an attorney who could handle my criminal case then god forbids I get to meet you personally, because you sound like a naïve faggot already

>now, am a lawyer
-in the Philippines
>sister is a doctor
-in the Philippines
>cousins are high in social ladder
-in the Philippines
>know politicians, lawyers, powerful people personally
-in the Philippines
>now part of the high middle/low part of upper class
-in the Philippines
>Tell it to me straight, anons: Am I pathetic? Am I a failure?
Yes.

>YUHUUUUUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU
>YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1655783934009.gif (498x498, 1.72M)

rich people in the third world usually have much more luxurious lives than the ones in the first world

Poor people here lives in luxury more than rich people.

Rich people gets no holidays, except Christmas, has to work most all the time, worries about his own security, has to avoid scammers most of the time, and basically lives in an eternal life of a wagie. Poor people just drink beer, sing on a karaoke, fuck prostitutes, and steal from rich people.

Thoughts on the Ace Attorney series?

Attached: Ace_Attorney.png (566x800, 1.73M)

if you need to work you aren't rich fren, but middle class, if you choose to work for power, glory or maintaining the family name is another thing. If your family has enough money they can probably bank you to be a NEET for the rest of their lives

fell off after the 3rd game

Lol what. Do you think money grows on trees or something? Even if we had the money to buy expensive luxuries, if you can't work for your own money then you're bound to be poor sooner or later. 3rd world rich aren't those type of rich people you see on Hollywood, people stoll have to work their ass off all the time

Great game, was an inspiration to me funny enough.
But far from reality.

This. In fact the lower middle class is poverty tier in the first world. Only the top 1% live much better lives than the rich of the 1st world

Imagine having a lawyer that posts here regularly

I refuse to believe he's an acting lawyer. I know people younger than me who are attorneys in title but all they do is either act as an arbiter or file a subpoena and forward it to the city prosecutor

Despite my autism with romance I am unironically a parcticing lawyer. I have won and lost cases

>rich people in the third world usually have much more luxurious lives than the ones in the first world
imagine unironically believing thatg rich people in turdie land live better than rich people in first world nations

Yuh

You're retarded, even turdie shitholes like your country has a capitalist class that just rakes in profit without actually working. Doctors and lawyers are just labor aristocracy that act smug but are still laboring slaves.