Eat a Mediterranean diet

>eat a Mediterranean diet
>improve mental health
This is why northrons suffer.

Attached: mediterranean diet depression.jpg (969x680, 300.14K)

nordoids historically ate fish oil medicine so their bones didn’t break as children it’s no wonder they take meds now

Looks like shit honestly. As usual carbshit, useless vegetables are promoted every day "food", but the actual good and beneficial stuff that body needs daily is only 1-3x a week

kek what a fucking joke. anyone believing in those new age diet niggery is a retard.

Attached: Mediterranean-Diet-Pyramid.jpg (1200x1200, 76.88K)

Not to mention

>healthy fats
>fucking olive oil instead of proper animal fat
I'm fucking tired of this clown world, seriously.

Are you so desperate for attention?

Why the fuck do you care, you dumb wog. I'm here to shitpost my life away and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Fish oil/omega-3 and not eating so much red meat is sufficient to get all the benefits.

>red meat LE BAD
Thats a meme.

test

Who hurt you? You sound angry.

?

>eat a mediterranean diet
>it tastes good
Simple as

Angry lil Polish boy, there there. Lay your head ony my lap and let me play with your hair...

I'm a 6'1 210lbs muscular hairy man, you fucking faggot. I'd cave your fucking skull in.

show me your tummy

Except this "mediterranean diet" is just American bullshit. Who the fuck eats dairy and cheese only once a week? Red meat eaten "sparingly"? It's made by some faggot in USA who called his business "the mediterranean dish" because he has one Italian grandma but he has no idea what the mediterranean diet is.
It makes me physically cringe to imagine some American eating raw broccoli on monday, a piece of unseasoned chicken on tuesday, shrimps on wednesday and then going around saying "i am eating the mediterranean diet, it's so healthy omg"

For starters, you eat cheese daily, at the end of every meal. You eat meat or fish or chicken as you want to. More importantly you eat full prepared meals with a bunch of all of this so you have actual dishes with several ingredients so what you eat tastes like something.

And it works great, look at this map.

Attached: Age-standardized-mortality-from-ischaemic-heart-disease-in-European-regions-men-age.png (850x785, 619.9K)

Also this motherfucker forgot the wine somehow

Fish has vitamin D in it

No sun in winter = no vit D = depression
Fish = vitamin D

>muh omega 235482 vitamin BCD6712963 deficiency
no

British food has no taste in it

No taste in food = no pleasure in life = depression
Actual food = no depression

Attached: images.jpg (83x130, 4.15K)

Meds are manlets, so something is not going quite well in that diet

>red meat is candy

wtf

>british food has no taste
I agree but i eat foreign food everyday so this is irrelevanr

Filthy traitor, what would the Queen say?