Thirdie niggas really be having gas tanks in their homes

Thirdie niggas really be having gas tanks in their homes

Attached: lpg-tank.jpg (720x377, 84.22K)

I have these

Attached: images - 2022-08-29T225717.136.jpg (640x480, 15.45K)

they must really like bbqs

>living near a gas tank
>living near a thirdy-made gas tank
they must live like every day could be their last

I have one, what gas tanks too spicy for you?

look at their showers lmaoooo

Attached: brazil_shower.jpg (1171x936, 104.56K)

we use charcoal for bbq

*urope wish they had one

Attached: images.jpg (184x273, 7.59K)

lot of rural homes have big gas tanks that get filled up by gas trucks regularly

Attached: homeguide-large-250-gallon-propane-tank-installed-aside-residential-home.jpg (1200x800, 140.18K)

Thats the norm here, people either have stationary tanks that get filled by pipes or you have this tanks that you can go to a gas dispensary to get filled aswell

I straight up almost blow myself after a line on a tank ruptured and I was smoking a cig

Firstie niggas really be having they gas tanks in St Petersburg

Nothing ever happens, everyone in this country has a gas tank at home and accidents are rare

sneed

fart worlders simply dont know what theyre missing with their artificial lifestyle

kek

true

We have propane tanks and propane acessories

Rare is too much. Human (firsty) life is never worth the risk

The only thing you know how to do, is kneel to blacks and worship transsexuals, fucking faggot. I can smell the cock on your breath from here

Yes, 3rdies really do be doin' that. I had to explain to my thirdie gf the other day that normal people have it piped into their house or a large tank a truck fills.

lmao based
your female relatives suck black cock

I suppose it's better than slaving in brown shit, hombre. I love bleaching latinas and they love me. :)