Mexibros, when are you doing something about this guy...

Mexibros, when are you doing something about this guy? He's ruining your image with by being a literal Neo-Nazi pedophile.

Attached: 1656389473303.jpg (720x451, 172.86K)

I hace literally askrd lefty mexcrements to meet me ando fight and they allá have pussied out

He's not Mexican, just a chicanigger

He's based though

i'll be in contact with your parole officer

Thanks you too

what's wrong with being a pedophile?

Wouldn't a Chicano living in Mexico just be a Mexican?

He's a pretty based poster. He riles up the browncels

I am not a chicano, I rather die before becoming one, ignore the mexcrement

Mejisimio en cualquier sitio es mejisimio, aunque los mejisimios no lo quieran aceptar, son los mismos parásitos.

Mexicans have a complex over returnees even though many of them receives a load of remittances from them. A nurse I used to work with had her family try to force her from her 3 month vacation in Mexico at the family home she helped fund with her salary because the flow was drying up.

Attached: 1615934070354.gif (220x152, 448.04K)

I don't care lol

He's already losing steam, but it's funny how he gets triggered and starts schizoposting for literal hours

I have better things to do than call brown people shitskins on an anime imageboard

Attached: images - 2022-08-12T033242.382.png (869x353, 40.99K)

Wait for some other schizo to argue with him eternally

I highly doubt it

Works for me
/^Mexico$/;type:flag;

Probably because your amerinfian low IQ stops you thinking abouy anything else but to sperg about ethnicity

He's the only based Mexican poster THOUGH

He is here literally ALL DAY.
I've had days off, where I come here early int he morning, and he is here. lunch, after work, midnight. mfer is OBSESSED.

some came as kids, and then got deported. so a couple chicanos living in mexico.

That's blatanly false though.