Frenchies of Any Forums, what are French women like? Is it true they have higher birthrates?

Frenchies of Any Forums, what are French women like? Is it true they have higher birthrates?

Attached: francewoman.png (896x753, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYcvDz97xaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They stink.

ugly smelly dumb normie feminist

How do frenchmen cope then?

sex?

youtube.com/watch?v=mYcvDz97xaI
For me, it is Emy, la villaine TERF.

alcohol (i'm alcoholic)

Attached: cecillon.jpg (400x295, 28.93K)

Man hating feminists, pro abortion, leftists, pro media, pro migrant etc...

Attached: 1661213981211599.png (864x746, 182.37K)

I like them honestly, they're nice to talk to. Plus I'm most attracted to my own phenotype (pale with brown hair and light eyes) and it's mostly commonly found in France. Whenever a girl looks like this, I go awooga.

only if you don't consider yourself straight

like ours... women are the same everywhere

>pro migration
I heard they hate muslims and nafris though?

Absolutely buttmad incel posting an obviously fake map. It's not immigrants' fault if you can't get women.

yeah but arabian saudis women are actually cute

They are intellectually competent, politically moderate, just philosopher type girls. You could have conversations with a french girl that you could NEVER EVER EVER even come close to having with an anglo bitch

however, their rarity and combined with how... unfortunately painfully average most of them are disheartening. Also euros of all stripes have somewhat poly leanings compared to north american whites so fall in love at your own risk

Just your stereotypical entitled white women. Not worth the effort.

Absolutely not they love them. If you're black or arab in France you're 100% sure to score. When I was in HS the most cute blonde girl of our class would let arabs put their hand in her panties in between class. She must be a single mother with mutt kids now

Delusional

Attached: 7da51c1231165c00e.jpg (300x300, 19.48K)

Then whose fault it is? Why are women refusing themselves to the men of a country they share a lot of things with?

you tripping on one single whore

Yours for not being desirable. I find French women easier to approach than other countries' women due to the shared cultural baggage.
And you went to some shitty high school for proles and never mentally left it.

They're refusing themselves to you because you're an incel, that mentality is probably not helping you either

Sad cope, you refusal to see the reality is laughable

Implying it's not like that everywhere but maybe in some countryside HS

>Absolutely not they love them.
Holy shiiiiit I'm moving to france

Attached: 1661281192300791.png (570x465, 499.23K)

So what the thing that makes french /white men desirable then?

You literally cannot lose in France if you're arab, we also have a lot of mosques and muslim communities, so you will feel at home

Not being a fucking loser who goes on Any Forums at 5:30 AM to complain about women by posting fake maps.
I get a pass because I work night shifts.

man i lived in britanny in poor hoods and interracial couples were often white male x females, where do you live ?

Speaking about mentality, yours, are you always calling people you first meet or have a conversation with "incels"? We might then have the reason why you and men isn't a good fit desu

>mentality
Honestly this is pure copeium. No one is more incel than Muslims, but they still score because some fetishize them. it's just that women are rotten and want to have exotic men. An average normal guy is completely undesirable.

And I'm not the map poster but sure, be angry all you want
>I get a pass because i work night shifts
Do you also get the "I'm an ass" pass?