The shame of the Muslim world

Attached: Saudi-Arabia-map-features-locator.jpg (1544x1600, 368.52K)

Mecca literally lives it's best days under our rule, after centuries of ottoman negligence.

The leader of the Muslim world (along with Pakistan)

every country in the former ottoman empire improved after its fall (except cuckey kek) so thats not saying much.

True. in their 700 years of reign, they made zero scientific achievements....

They might be the dumbest of MENA but they are the prettiest

they have the ugliest features in MENA like armeninan nose and thick eyebrows. The good ones you see are cherrypicked and descend from former european slaves. totally overrated.

Attached: 1661817257042512.jpg (608x1080, 94.4K)

turks are their own hybrid species and not mena other than the things theyve stolen like land

>armeninan nose and thick eyebrows
Those are very attractive features and they look like high caste levantines

>Those are very attractive features
I feel sorry for you....

>let's argue so I can feel educated
You're a pseud

No, that would be Pakistan.
I shit on Saudibros constantly but the truth is they are not as bad as Iranians, Pakistanis, Indians, etc

you the pic i posted : D

aesthetically yeah

>Iranians
Everything bad about Saudi, multiply it by 10x and you have Iran. I don't understand how anyone root for them against us because we are supposedly "funding terrorists", like wtf is iran doing then?

I sort of get it. Iran is a millennium old civilization that was a glorious cultural center when all Arabs were still inbred goat herders, but have to pretend to be loyal to that Arab religion since most rural Iranians have been brainwashed into pisslam. Their answer was to become dedicated to the Protestantism of Shiite Islam to the Sunni Catholicism to be independent from Arab imperialism.

>glorious cultural center
That was the Abbasid Caliphate. Iranians never managed to do this.

hows the family restaurant going, tarkan?

They invented Islam and spread it, which was one of the biggest mistakes in history.

As an apolitical cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I can tell you that there are no "good guys" in these stupid sectarian conflicts, stop blaming us cisgender Iranian people for everything bad.

Btw, Iranian society is more tolerant towards women than Saudi (and most other Arab societies). That's why cisgender Iranian women have among the highest educational attainment levels in the Islamic world.

Shut the fuck up

Attached: Cisgender Iranian women.png (1195x354, 65.83K)

Just so you know, there are more new books published in Iran per year than in almost all 50+ Arab countries combined.

Attached: New books per year.jpg (1080x2128, 255.84K)

That's Indonesia

sorry arabcel chud. but iran mogs Arabs i n every way
>country with 1000s years history and culture
>almost all achievements in islamic golden age
>still projecting regional power and making jews and Arapes shit their pants despite the whole world being against them
Vs.
>meme country created when british draw lines in sand
>even your flag was designed by a british officer (lmao)
>btfoed by a tiny jewish country in every war... start coping by making peace

lol Turks also destroy Arapes to oblivion dont even start...