Mohammed Said Hersi Morgan (Somali: Maxamed Siciid Xirsi Moorgan, Arabic: محمد سعيد هيرسي مورغان)...

>Mohammed Said Hersi Morgan (Somali: Maxamed Siciid Xirsi Moorgan, Arabic: محمد سعيد هيرسي مورغان), also known as General Morgan or Colonel Morgan, is a Somali military and faction leader. He was the son-in-law of Siad Barre and Minister of Defence of Somalia.[1] His military campaign in Southern Somalia in 1992 was one of the main causes of the famine in Somalia.

>Before the fall of the government and the subsequent 1991 civil war, Morgan was recognized as a state-sponsored war criminal. Morgan was one of the main government officials who spearheaded the state sponsored genocide in Somaliland against the Isaaq clan. This information has been thoroughly documented by Human Rights Watch. Morgan has yet to be tried by the international courts for his crimes against humanity.[6]

Attached: gettyimages-51361995-2048x2048.jpg (1696x2048, 426.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uT3ijcOgrTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>In January 1986, Morgan, who was Barre's bodyguard before he married his daughter[7] reportedly told Isaaq nomads at a waterhole "if you Isaaqs resist, we will destroy your towns, and you will inherit only ashes".[8]

>Morgan (later to be known as the Butcher of Hargeisa)[9] was also responsible for the policy letter written to his father-in-law during his time as the military governor of the north.[10] In this letter which came to be known as 'The Letter of Death',[11][12] he "proposed the foundations for a scorched-earth policy to get rid of 'anti-Somali germs'"

>The policy letter (also known as the Morgan Report)[14] was officially a top secret report to the president on "implemented and recommended measures" for a "final solution" to Somalia's "Isaaq problem".[15] Morgan indicated that the Isaaq people must be "subjected to a campaign of obliteration" in order to prevent them from "rais[ing] their heads again". He continued: "Today, we possess the right remedy for the virus in the [body of the] Somali State." Some of the "remedies" he discussed included: "Balancing the well-to-do to eliminate the concentration of wealth [in the hands of Isaaq]."[16] In addition, he called for "the reconstruction of the Local Council [in Isaaq settlements] in such a way as to balance its present membership which is exclusively from a particular people [the Isaaq]; as well as the dilution of the school population with an infusion of [Ogaden] children from the Refugee Camps in the vicinity of Hargeisa".[17]

Attached: Mohammed_Said_Hersi_Morgan_(cropped).jpg (377x425, 91.54K)

I admit I came to like Somali alphabet.
But you should just use macron for long vowels: Sicīd, Mōrgan.

>Morgan has yet to be tried by the international courts for his crimes against humanity

Attached: 1d8.jpg (600x600, 18.43K)

what a cool looking guy, looks like some villain

i agree, but it might look like alethically a little better but i think they went with the current double consonants and long vowels because it practical and simple at the time, either way the campaign to educate and increase literacy works since 80% of the population learned how to read and write in the latin script within 5 years
he's incredibly based

Why in the name of holy right-wing anarchy is his surname Morgan?

Its just a coincidence. Morgan is a surname in Somalia too

morgan means baby camel / calf in somali

Despite my paucity of knowledge on the subject I can assure you that that is not the case.

Well, I guess I'd better just put a slug in the side of my skull because that is an outrageous discovery.

youtube.com/watch?v=uT3ijcOgrTA
goose means penis in somali too (pounced the saem exact way)
also the somali word for Giraffe is still used in china, japan and korea

Attached: Jenaral Mohamed Said Hersi Morgan oo ku hogaminayo Cidamadisa furunta hore 😎😎😎 2-1 screenshot.png (360x360, 160.83K)

Theres a word to describe surnames that are similar to two different languages, despite the surnames per se being unrelated. Thats extremely common with Japan and names in Nigeria

isnt this the guy that won against us army?

I forgot the word btw

he was one of the warlords who beat the US army in the middle of the country. The other guy who beat the US was pic related, Aidid. He was the former ambassador to India, soviet trained ex general and the guy who made black hawk down happen. He is also the reason our cunt looks the way it does now but i guess he's based for making americans seethe

Attached: 27th-october-1993-general-mohamed-farah-aidid-giving-an-impromptu-press-conference-to-the-international-media-in-mogadishu-somalia-T1183W.jpg (904x1390, 190.01K)

Switching keyboard is not that hard nowadays.

It's called false friends and my own language has many with Serbo-Croatian, which is a sort of Tuga-Castillian situation, and some with Czech, but English and Somali? wtf?

I'm convinced somalis and other horn africans share the same violent genes as the balkans, the similarities are too uncanny

Not really, false friends usually is about related languages like Castilian and Portuguese
I will give you an example. Edo and Akemi are common names in both Nigeria and Japan. Obviously theres no deep history or something that could justify Japanese influence on Yoruba's languages but that just happened.

why do they both have blue eyes???

Somalis are caucasoid. They just are african and dark skinned but they can have blue eyes too