Didn't Disney pretty much kill Carrie Fisher? She was finally leading an ok life after Star Wars ruined her...

Didn't Disney pretty much kill Carrie Fisher? She was finally leading an ok life after Star Wars ruined her, then suddenly Nu-Wars gets made and she's pretty much forced into the movies and ends up on drugs again. She'd still be alive today if those shitty movies were never made.

Attached: image011.jpg (640x420, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pC8uvLjBN_k&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're not wrong.

What? She wanted to be in them and collect a fat check. It's her own fault she overdosed.

sure. why not.
Now what?

She was an adult capable of making her own choices. She lived the way she wanted to.

The mouse wasn't going to leave her live anyway if she says no. Nobody says no to the mouse

What the fuck are you talking about?
>The Mouse
Cringe

> Cringe
kill yourself disney rat

she was doing blow with daisy

this. Harrison Ford came out fine

Lurk more

The D-rat loses its copyright in a few years doesnt it?
Might even get some kino out of it before the kikes rewrite the rules

there is 1 difference between her and Harrison Ford

Disney kills a lot of things.

Attached: 1629139158102.webm (640x480, 2.72M)

Yes and no. She probably would have lived longer without nu-wars, but she wasn't really living. She was a moderate cokefiend that lived off of SW money and never left the house. It wasn't nu-wars that made her body functionally 80 years old before she was 50. But nu-wars made her be active in ways that her grandma body couldn't handle.

>Unregistered HyperCam 2

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (641x500, 54.63K)

> hen suddenly Nu-Wars gets made and she's pretty much forced into the movies

was this at gun point of did they kidnap someone she loves?

youtube.com/watch?v=pC8uvLjBN_k&t=2s

Like it's been said in other posts, NOBODY says no to Disney. It's hard not to overstate just how much power they have in Hollywood.

>Unregistered HyperCam 2
That brings me back.

Attached: 1533946587452.jpg (599x416, 22.78K)

It's my headcanon she was watching Rogue One on that flight, and when she saw the CGI version of herself she had that coke induced stroke

disney told black panther girl to get vaxed and she told them to fuck off

how about you post these other posts.
Lawyers are at ready

i believe you but what methods do you think they employ?

>black panther girl
who now?

yeah and now her career is over. so once again, no one says no to disney

Yep pretty much.

Carrie Fisher killed Carrie Fisher. If you want to blame anything blame the drug-riddled celebrity clusterfuck that was her entire life. It's a shame, though. I've always thought she was extremely likable, and if nothing else IX would've been at least a little less shit if she had been around for it.

Attached: 1620726096440.webm (738x974, 2.9M)

What happened to her voice, how did it get so croaky?