Remember spain is at least 20% jewish

Remember spain is at least 20% jewish.
Literally the second Israel

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (2560x1707, 183.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2o5umHQi8O8
youtu.be/qvHbzrxS6lo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_de_la_Vega
youtube.com/watch?v=0vwWJjE50Gc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrol_36
youtube.com/watch?v=CfmYcxnku7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And 80% Moor.

Based

Why isn't Spain more wealthy then?

Come home Jewish men

Attached: Jews.jpg (1823x1331, 393.93K)

So (((they))) say.

Wealthy Jews left Spain for the Netherlands and then England and then USA.

This, we are the worst Jews

Most of them simply converted to Christianity, and no, of those who, 90% of them went to Turkey and North Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=2o5umHQi8O8

and it is beautiful - here is a rendition of a Sephardic standard in Ladino by a Macedonian singer and Slovenian guitarist from Slovenia, based on the songbook of the Sarajevo Jews from Bosnia.

youtu.be/qvHbzrxS6lo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_de_la_Vega

Attached: amsterdams-sephardic-merchants-and-the-atlantic-sugar-trade-in-the-seventeenth-century-by-yda-schreuder-book-cover.jpg (250x377, 25.65K)

yes, this song is familiar to me. This Slovenian rendition of Sephardi classics was the first CD I ever bought 20 yrs ago, I was 20. I had been brought up on folk music, you see, incl. Amalia, Cesaria Evora and the Buena Vista Social Club.

Doesn't prove what you said.

No, I was 13/14, I'm just fucked up.

Ask him if there are neo Nazis led by Jews in Ukraine

conversos
youtube.com/watch?v=0vwWJjE50Gc

Because Sephardis are dumb

I said rich Sephardic Jews moved to amsterdam and they did. There was a large community. Some also moved onto England and New Amsterdam (New York).

I read De la vega's book as well. It's really fascinating if you're interested in the stock market.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-29 22.29.17.png (245x532, 145.86K)

What about Spinoza and David Ricardo.

Sephardin and ashkenazin are gentically almost the same and they were the "same" in the past, nowadays the differences are mostly due to more north african admixture

Maybe I read it.

Cope shepardic low IQ marranos

They were high IQ because of their Portuguese genes, not because of their Sephardi genes

Aren't Sephardi like second-class citizens in Israel?

The poorfags, the majority indeed, went to N.Africa and the Ottoman Empire, the wealthy ones went to Holland/England in a buckbroken state and began seething. They basically uplifted those backwater shitholes into commercial powerhouses.

Are there neo Nazis in Ukraine being led by Jews

I know a bunch of people here who got Portuguese nationality like that

Probably, due to mostly cultural differences I guess

I don't know. I stopped following the nothing burger after a week of crow sounds in Keef. There are a lot of smart Jews and Nazism was a sound ideology so some of them might be drawn to it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrol_36

The global American empire and it's gay disco Ukraine is regarded as Nazi by Russia.
Russia can call the west nazi if they want to.
Corporations running governments is neo fascistic.
It was supposed to be guilds

You don't know if Jews are neo Nazis? Say that out loud so you hear how you sound. "I don't know if Jews are neo Nazis."

>Putting childs to work and destroying families was a good thing, bro!
>The industrial revolution was like le good!
>Spaniards are such lazy idiots. Well let me destroy the old regime and finance the destruction of empires, because some (((merchant))) at my freemasonry meeting told me so!
I hate the anglo so much it is not even real.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfmYcxnku7k