Do you give change to the homeless in your country?

Do you give change to the homeless in your country?

Attached: Homeless_man_sleeping.jpg (2048x1536, 706.69K)

And Change! It's me Obama

Attached: obama-funny-obama-dancing.gif (220x220, 1.28M)

i take from the homeless
we're one in the same

The stereotypical street sleeping bum isn't a thing here. There are people without their own homes but 99% of them are still housed.

I used to be compassionate but the amount of homelessness is out of control. They cause a lot of petty crime and not to mention they apparently have no food but have a lot of money to abuse substances.

No. I actually set one gypsy trailer in flames and did the same to some hobo's wooden shack.

>The stereotypical street sleeping bum isn't a thing here.
where the fuck do you live?
I have to carefully step over human feces, piss and sleeping bums whenever I visit the city

"The city" being what, Chang?

Yes, sometimes.

Perth.
Saw it in Melbourne and Sydney, too.

this is a result of the nuclear family

Maybe they're homeless because they're asleep all afternoon. Fuck them.

>ITZ DA CHANGZ!!!
absolutely mind broken

How'd you see them with your eyes half closed? Only "homeless" I've ever seen in this country were on Chinese state media when they showed people camping out for the grand final and pretended it was a homeless camp.

stop parroting phrases you've seen on Any Forums, you unfunny faggot

Attached: chinese-tom.gif (640x360, 3.74M)

Yeah, to 3 different ones this month alone, one of them was a girl.

Sometimes. I hate carrying coins so I often give them to hobos

when I'm not driving, I'll give them food too

Why should i if they aren't buying anything from me in the first place?

Well, to speak the truth i actually do from time to time. And not just the change but even a few hundreds of roubles. As much is needed to get them a round or two but only if they honestly confess that they just need the booze and not some shitty teardrop fake story.

This is true if they're not a part of a beggar mafia, being used as an asset to collect money in a crowded areas without much of police patrolling. There's no sense to even give them anything at all as long as criminals will just take everything they've managed to collect during their 'shift'. It's sad to know that if they didn't collect the required daily ammount they would probably get beaten.

When it comes to major cities the beggars were chased off from the most public places by the police just not to ruin the citizens and guests experience.

Only grandmas have change on them nowadays.

you can't be homeless here more than a 3 months unless you in Sochi

The Ukrainian war emptied a lot of Russian apartments