Do incels do this in your country?

>A 12th grade student, Ankita Singh, was doused in petrol and set on fire by Shahrukh Hussein, a construction worker who had stalked her for the past few months because she refused to accept his advances.

>Ankita died on 27th Aug, 2022 as a result of her injuries.

Attached: 20220830_063730.jpg (485x702, 63.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/aug/26/man-sentenced-murder-of-teenager-lily-sullivan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would she refuse to accept his advances? It’s her fault

No, they are scared to talk to women, so get close even to kill them is impossible for them

Muslims are trying so hard to get themselves pogromed out of this country fr.

No, they just kill them, even if they are ok with it. Some sick fuck macaco zoomer chudcel unironically killed some random internet egirl who was going to go out with him.

Shut the fuck up foid.

You can't blame an entire community for the crime of a single person.

I blame all Indonesians for 9/11

Well, the district had a Muslim superintendent in charge who tried to quash the FIR registered by the parents.

And PFI (Popular Front of India, the largest Muslim volunteer organization in India) has even offered both legal support and financial support to the guy.

It's pretty fucked up

>she refused to accept his advances.
Totally her fault

>Hussein
if you have people with terrorist name around thats already a problem and warning sign

Except your community does countless crimes wherever it goes. Seriously i look at the news from India and it's exactly the same shit muslims do here. You do it on a such a scale too, so many thousands of murders and agressions, nobody can keep pretending there isn't something wrong with your community.

Well ok that might be fucked up.

Lel even the bri'ish are doing it now

theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/aug/26/man-sentenced-murder-of-teenager-lily-sullivan

>muh "I do not feel safe in this country"
Yeah neither do the rest of us, living besides you lot, Naseeruddin Shah.

You can if you aren't European (haven't genocided 6 million Jews)

Maybe Hindus should stop worshiping satan? Ever thought about that?

>PFI
If BJP weren't just a bunch of political griffters they would have banned those terrorist a long time ago

It's reverse colonialism. Get used to it and and enjoy the ride whitey.

Attached: Screenshot_20220830_025306.jpg (720x1003, 401.1K)

>hurr i'm proud to be a drug dealing savage murderer
ok abdul

It's like controlled opposition. By giving the dissidents a venue to vent, you're able to keep an eye on them. Ban the PFI and a dozen other organisations may pop up which will be harder to track.

Additionally, at some point the PFI is going to chimp out and actually do some form of terrorism. Uniting every other community in their collective disdain against islamists in the process.

But he's my friend :(