Please help us

please help us

Attached: 1652196247867.webm (390x640, 2.94M)

You really think terrorists won't hire kids to strap on a big black dynamite and blow up a plane? I feel safe knowing our airports are secure.

very thorough, nice job

I thought TSA agents were fat black women

Still not sure why this video is controversial

Don't they pat with the back of the hand
Have to agree with this user, also the alt-right is radicalizing a lot of children too

This guy loves his job. You can see the passion with which he approaches the subject and thoroughly executes his duties in examining every last inch of the suspects body for potential irregularities

he looks like that mutt who shooted 3 people

not only that, he checks the same areas more than once

That’s every phenotype of person at this point

why are you keep posting this? Do you have a fetish of kids getting molested you sicko

how many terrorisms did airport security prevent? why do i have a feeling the answer is 0?

How can you tell how many were prevented

You WILL let the balding Jew molest your son
You WILL be happy

Freedom ain't free, chud

after 5 years or whatever, they need to publish a report justifying their budgets, explaining how many plots they prevented, etc, how many dildos they found smuggled in the ass cracks, what the fuck do these lazy fat fucks do all day, etc

This gave me a stiffy

ok how can you tell how many terrorists never even attempted because they were deterred

One day a terrorist will do a 9/11 in a train and they'll have TSA checks for trains too

That security person should be female

that's the next step of the security state
someone planned a terrorism from his home once, every home needs to have an agent from now on
going to the bathroom? terrorism was planned there once, you need an agent to finger your ass before you can take a shit in your own toilet
breathing air, are we? did you know that a terrorist did that once? we need to install cameras and microphones in your lungs

>1:48
i feel like i'm going to go blind if i sit through that