Fetal children are real goofy looking fucks

Fetal children are real goofy looking fucks.

Attached: Human_fetus_10_weeks_with_amniotic_sac_-_therapeutic_abortion.jpg (1280x963, 283.21K)

Why can't we take fetuses out like this, artificially incubate them, set up a account in their future name, place them in foster care, and then they can pay off the debt for their incubation once they turn 18? That way women don't have to carry them, the baby doesn't have to die, and we get motivated workers.

I don't get why forced birthers always use pictures of fetuses in their propaganda, always makes me support abortion more because of how ugly they are

>"mommy I wanted to live"
I hate women so much it's unreal.

how the fuck do you know

Fetuses can't speak or express desire, bible-thumper

How the fuck do you know it isn't thinking?

>>"mommy I wanted to live"
How do you know??? Are you a psychic by any chance?

Attached: 1651152337622.jpg (1024x723, 55.59K)

Desire/drive to live are literally imperatives to all life forms, retards. It's not farfetched to assume it

fuck breeders

I think, therefore I am.
No one can remember being a fetus.
Therefore fetusoids can't think

Computer programs want to keep themselves running but it's not unethical to terminate them. Only the desires of fully formed conscious beings should be respected

I’m a conservative but I’m pro abortion because child poverty to getting aborted is like life sentence without parole to death sentence

God I wish I was aborted

we could give them a classical and military education so they can be warrior-elites

what if they don't pay it?

>>"mommy I wanted to live"
I didn't

Primordially formed for BBC

Computer programs aren’t living organisms, arbitrary standards to development don’t determine worthiness to live, humanity itself does. Embryos and fetuses are innocent human beings, and it is always wrong to kill the innocent.

I like the way you think

woah wtf the fetus taught itself english all by itself?