Just found out there's a word in spanish we can say but we cannot write

Just found out there's a word in spanish we can say but we cannot write

Attached: crying-pepe.gif (220x220, 48.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.es/palabra-espanol-puede-pronunciar-pero-no-puede-escribir-931431
voca.ro/1i8wdxuHbTNX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doesn't make sense

Vocaroo

It's true.

But I cannot write it because it's impossible and illegal.

>It's true.
>
>But I cannot write it because it's impossible and illegal.
post on vpn

holy shit it's true
businessinsider.es/palabra-espanol-puede-pronunciar-pero-no-puede-escribir-931431

Attached: images (6).jpg (240x210, 7.18K)

True

I literally thought that you were talking about Any Forums an their nonsense ban on the word Me in spanish a the stupid onions censorship

angles por favor

No quiero salirle

there's a word that you can't write due to spanish grammatical rules
if you write it following the grammatical rules of spanish established by the RAE (Royal Spanish Academy) you end up writing a different word
it's the only word and the RAE admits this.

Salle ("Come Out" imperative ) is impossible to write without breaking our grammatical rules because "ll" have a different pronunciation when is wrote and using a "-" is also grammatically incorrect.

time to change the grammar rule then you dumb hispanic bastards...

The word in Spanish that can be said, but cannot be written, according to current orthographic rules is the imperative of 'salirle' , that is, when the verbal form 'salt' of the verb 'salir' is combined with the enclitic pronoun 'you'.

This 'salt' + 'le', which can be pronounced ("sal-le al paso"), cannot be written for 2 reasons : on the one hand, if it were written together it would form the word 'salle', which is pronounced different by having the 'll'; on the other, the current rules do not allow the use of the hyphen.

Uglier than Picio, dumber than Abundio, Bernarda's cunt, not even Tato, Juan Palomo... this is the origin of the funniest popular expressions

"It has long been customary to insert a hyphen" to form sal-le . "However, the Language Academies decided in the 2010 Orthography to deny validity to the use of the hyphen, without offering alternatives, so this word cannot be written according to current regulations," explains Wikilengua del Español , a portal with the support of Efe and Fundéu.

it's hard because the rule affects all verbs and it works with all of them but the one word
this is the only mistake acknowledged by the RAE

Sah-ye
???

How do you write that in portuguese?

why not just write sale then?

Attached: 103 - 2soyjaks anger_mark concerned cup drinking_straw ear frown glasses hand holding_object mug sip soyjak stubble variant_classic_soyjak.png (800x800, 179.47K)

you are supposed to pronounce it: SAL-E
but the rules say verb need the LE suffix

Because that's not how it is pronounced

That wouldn't happen if you guys spoke superior the superior iberian language

vocaroo the pronunciation then

it goes against the grammatical rules of Spanish established by the RAE

voca.ro/1i8wdxuHbTNX

Sal-le. Both "l" are pronounced. If you pronounce only one, "sale", you are saying something different

I don't like that
You should change that word