Surely there must be a middle ground between meth addict redneck in bumfuck nowhere who collects cans for a living...

Surely there must be a middle ground between meth addict redneck in bumfuck nowhere who collects cans for a living, and massive hive cities where soy creatures dwell inside their pods while being force fed bug paste paying $5000 a month for the luxury of it

Attached: 1643874911360.jpg (396x385, 21.06K)

nope
wrong again

rednecks are based and bro tier
t chicano in oklahoma

suburbia but thats also its own hell

go back

I don't want a middle ground, as that implies people that share some level of the qualities of each. I want a third option altogether.
t. moved from Alabama to Seattle and hates both

There is but I'm not telling you where it is

nuh uh

Attached: 54797569056.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

Have you tried living in a metropolitan area with a population between 750,000-1,250,000?

for me it's cajun bvlls

no, im cool with the rednecks and the rednecks are cool with me

Why do you live in extremes?

Attached: 1627152561789.gif (248x246, 3.99M)

Yes, it's heroin.

I love rednecks
Oklahoma is awesome

T. From California. Fuck Texas

>meth addict redneck in bumfuck nowhere who collects cans for a living
It's hilariously sad how well that describes my life here in Alabama. My family was full of meth addicts, I live with one and I used to pick up cans with my family as a child.

What shitty Alabama town are you from?
t. Birmingham

Jasper, and I was over there last month.

Ah yes, my ex wife's family is from Oakman. It's another world out there, homie.

The entirety of Walker county just makes me feel depressed. So many needles everyfuckingwhere.

Yeah I understand. I never spent any great amount of time up there but there's just an almost tangible fog of despair over the whole place.

Yeah