What the fuck is going on in Svalbard and Suriname?

What the fuck is going on in Svalbard and Suriname?

Attached: 1658703432151.jpg (960x915, 131.18K)

I'm sure they'd want to answer you but they'd also probably think you'd beat the shit out of them if they did

Svalbardians live in constant fear of polar bear attacks

Trauma from Dutch occupation

Korea should be yellow

My country is motivate by fear

Korea is already yellow LOL

k, sure

Attached: 1656185312886.png (396x385, 138.21K)

So, basically individualism versus collectivism?

lies, both our countries are completely unmotivated, that's why we are where we're at.

Attached: Perezoso-descansando.jpg (770x420, 56.77K)

Do you like being part of the kingdom of the Netherlands?

>Svalbard
polar bear, you have to take a gun with you

svalbard is under norwegian rule but is a completely open visa free society.
you are only alloved to live there if you have a job that feed you and you must be able to protect yourself against polar bears. probably the only airport in the world that has guns for hire for tourists.

Yeah, I actually preferred if you didn't gave us autonomy

Attached: Flag_of_the_Netherlands_Antilles_(1959–1986).svg.png (1200x800, 7K)

Why?

Basically our local government haven't done much of anything to improve the lives of the citizens since autonomy

Brazil is definitely a shame based culture.

Sometimes I see on the news that the Netherlands intervenes with the politics on one of the islands because they can be too corrupt
Maybe autonomy isn't always that great. Suriname is a corrupt shithole and about half of their population lives in the Netherlands nowadays

Correct. There have been more interventions from your country than usual in recent years because of our officials and their cronies not complying with the conditions that should be met before your government can give us bail out money so to speak. And I've heard Curacao and St. Maarten has been getting the same problems
For decades it has always been politicians thinking about themselves first and citizens second. I don't blame them fully tho. The citizens are also to blame for voting for known corrupt officials and the cycle continues.

Sad. People voting for corrupt politicians is so common in a lot of countries

Guilt is facebook
Shame is twitter
Fear is Any Forums

count me too brother