Which Generation Kill character is literally (You), anons?

Which Generation Kill character is literally (You), anons?
I'm literally Poke. Not wanting to get political, but his way of thinking is exactly my own: the white man is a huge son of a bitch, but at the same time, better to side with him not just because he's winning, but because he's winning for a good reason.
yes, i'm aware the chinks will take over soon

Attached: tumblr_038eed95a3410c8211d2762661e5270c_b7c376d7_400.gif (268x179, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1540740091005517824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yourself

For me it is Person. Edgy, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.

None, fuck crayon eaters HOOAH

shut the fuck up, user

I'm the reporter

more like trombley?
MORE LIKE TROMBLEY?!

I'm a Ray Person.

For me it's Cpl James Chaffin. REALLY redpilled on race realism.

trombley but i aspire to be fruity rudy

I knew about this show for like 15 years but never watched it because all of the other Iraq war media seemed like propaganda to me. So far this has been great. I'm 4 episodes in and wary of this thread because I don't want anything to get spoiled. Really, though, I didn't think America was capable of being this objective about Iraq.

good buck

In my head: the badass seal medic
In everyone elses eyes: Trombley

>I didn't think America was capable of being this objective about Iraq
Based on the Reporter's book, not written by 'America'

Reporter is still American and this show was still produced by Americans. It reminds me the most of Jarhead, I guess. After American Sniper I didn't want to touch the modern war genre for awhile.

I wish they would make a show about real retards in the marines. These Generation Kill faggots were so cringe and phony, what Gen X boomers thought grunts are like. Anyone who's been in the military could tell you they're all fictional.

what do you mean? we were always pretty objective about Iraq
there was widespread distrust over our role there even a year after the invasion when everyone realized there was no WMDs present and the government could not explain what they were doing there or why
it's just nobody was brought in for hearings or put on trial for it (which was a mistake)
I can only imagine you're a continental European or something if you think this and grew up on 00's anti-American news reporting and hyperbole

What would make you think all Americans think alike?

Here's a spoiler, we're still kneedeep in shit in the middle east.

they're a reconnaissance battalion; they're different than usual grunts
the national guard units get deployed in one episode and act like retards

love this fucking show. yearly rewatch

Attached: 11878_GENERATION_KILL.jpg (1920x1080, 148.07K)

guarantee you're more like trombley m8

Aye. Well said chinksister

honestly show was dogshit. dont know why people say it was great.
>hurr durr the gulf war was this boring in reality and the soldiers did fuck all
dont care. this is a show for women

this. the closet thing we got is a video game

Iraq was before leftists became pro-war

In my head: Col. Dowdy
In reality: Probably Person. Channeling my extreme nervousness through talkativeness and vague homoeroticism. That scene at the end where he tackles the buddhist guy and then screams about him being the same jock shithead he was in high school also spoke to me, because it's gotta be a heavy feeling to come out of a war and immediately return to your very low spot on the social totem pole.

Attached: generation-kill-iraq.gif (640x360, 2.98M)

I am both Ray and Ziggy. They are both literally me

>cumtown without stav twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1540740091005517824
Its over

mass repliers get the rope