Firsties, mothers in your country do not get mad and beat their child?

firsties, mothers in your country do not get mad and beat their child?
like nothing at all? not a poke in cheek?
i just can't believe, sometimes babies and little kids are fucking annoying

Attached: 1659957676008632.jpg (699x485, 34.1K)

My mom gave me a good few slaps when I was a child that I still remember to this day. My dad never hit me though

I got hit by both parents. Their apathy hurt me more though.

They beat me and mocked me. I would have killed them all, if they are not rich desu.

just found this
KKKKKKKKKKKK dude wtf is wrong with firsties?
is something they put in your food? i don't get it
you can mock brown countries much you guys want but this can't be serious the average citizen of the west LMAO

Attached: IMG_20220829_211554.jpg (1080x645, 202.27K)

My mother never beat me but her sermons scared me to the point that I did what needed to be done to fix or apologize for stupid kid shit.
My dad would slap me on the mouth for swearing and hit me with a leather strip on my thigh for misbehaving badly though.

honestly who cares slapping a three year old to get them to stop whining they won't remember it anyway

yeah, proof that every third here is a richie kid

Only if the kid was misbehaving? Even then it's only to the level of a spanking?

>My dad would slap me on the mouth for swearing and hit me with a leather strip on my thigh for misbehaving badly though.
Oh shit most my dad did was beat my ass with a by 4

Yes I'm also a millionaire.

If my parents dared touch me I would have called the police
Born in 2002

Arab parents beat you so fucking hard, that it's considered torture in firstie cunts.. but they still love you

They do remember (and that's a good thing!)

my mother used to beat me.
she stopped when i beat her back and knocked her unconcious flying down the stairs.
thanks for reminding me i actually love my mum.

I was spanked but I never caused much trouble and mostly just did retarded shit quietly in the corner. I think spanking or some controlled minor pain is fine but just ragingly beating your kid is pretty messed up.

It depends on the parents, not the country.
If one's parents are degenerates without a slightest idea of parenting and a child is a result of 'let's get drunk and have fun' or 'mommy didn't want, daddy did not do much of an effort' there's a high probability of everything reverting to domestic violence in the end.

Eventually child inherits the both parents traits and beating the shit out of each other becomes the main tool of getting the braindamaged animal in line. When the child grows up getting into power they change roles and pay their parents back with everything they did to them before but two times as much.

There are exceptions but it's rare.

It should be something extraordinary to make sane and sensible parent to solve parenting issues in a violent way.

KEK

my parents gave me trauma

>thirdie can't control their emotions and resorts to violence
Many such cases

My dad would beat me for whatever reason he pleased until I was 14, until i started getting strong enough to fight back. Afterwards they'd find non physical ways to be extremely controlling until I snapped and started beating them. I'm a schizo shut in that cant interact with other human beings.

>its based when I do it, not my husband THOUGH
Why are women like this?

Lul why are ypipo so empathetic and caring?