I am owed a free German wife

This isn't up for debate, there is no discussion to be had. The German people and government owe me the following:

1. A blonde haired, blue eyed Aryan wife
2. German citizenship with zero caveats
3. A living stipend of at MINIMUM €52000/year

Attached: blonde.png (672x618, 948.92K)

Hands off cletus, German women are for black men only

Cope! German women are literally built for American men.

Attached: blondeA.png (528x758, 994.02K)

pic rel is not a German women
There barely are black people in Germany, Joe. The average American thinks Hitler killed black people in those gas chambers. This is your brain after ten years of diversity politics.
"Black people are everywhere and are a significant and oppressed minority everywhere outside of Africa, which is the only black country on Earth. The same goes for Asians and Asia and Indians and India. Everywhere else is either majority white and oppressive or poor."

In 1945 maybe, but now they crave black dick

still not German, chuck

Attached: 1653408093973.webm (720x1280, 2.37M)

How she attacks that ice cream cone is indicative of her repressed subconscious desire for BBC

Yes, she is German. Her name is Nadine, and she a ASMR channel called Relax ASMR. He is also my future state mandated wife. Now stop lying and give me my demands.

i lack the confidence to walk around in public and film myself eating eating ice cream while looking at my phone making silly faces. she also jaw mogs me.

Attached: 1654310341811.png (680x680, 358.24K)

BBC posters unironically need to be permabanned not just from this board, but from the whole website.

cry, chudbaby

pick you're german gf

Attached: germangfs.webm (1000x937, 2.89M)

Middle bottom for me please and thank you.

This is the ideal of german women
made for bbc btw

Attached: bdf72079_WhatsApp_Video_2017_06_29_at_20.57.13.mp4.mp4.webm (480x360, 1.44M)

the first one looks like sponge bob

Source me sire

no that is desire for MASS (Massiven Arischen StahlSchwanz)
med students be vapid like that
Can't help you. I date a French-Italian girl and I've ever looked back. German women are peculiar.

>tfw i will never wake up in a quaint snow nigger village and finger my snow wife for fresh hot cocoa

Shitskin and mutt's law

get in line behind no pussy no work

Shitskin's and Mutt's law

Ywnbaw

>German women are peculiar.
How so? I could fix them.