When she was 12...

>When she was 12, she drafted a five-year career plan and presented it to her parents in a PowerPoint to convince them to let her work as an actress
What did the five-year career plan entail?

Attached: Cassie.jpg (1872x1872, 371.91K)

Not even the most attractive in her own show.

Attached: euphoria-fyc.jpg (2000x1538, 325.84K)

growing large tits and showing them to the world aka "acting"

>convinces her parents to with a 5 year big tits plan to she grew boobs acting

She's only shown them twice and it was only recently, well into her acting career.

Attached: original.jpg (1060x1280, 117.19K)

I’m so glad Entourage was the big hit HBO show during my high school years. It’s unbelievable to me that zoomers actually watch and enjoy Euphoria.

In this moment, zoomers are Euphoric

BUILT FOR MY BIG DICK

I'm 35 and I enjoyed Euphoria. Second season took a nosedive in quality though.

Entourage is a boring show that is perfect for background noise, or average IQ morons that need social validation cause parents didn’t hug them enough.

Rimming my asshole and gargling on my nuts in a sauna for 3 hours straight and for the grand finale to titfuck her as I slap her face hard until she cries and her tears smear her rimmel and drops of the mixture fall on her oiled titties and I cum hard on her tits, neck, face, mouth, an hair, just for the sheer fun of it
if you catch my drift

It's a good show. And it's not really target at zoomers, but they like it anyways

Attached: 1632252915746.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

I can easily grasp the appeal of Entourage though. It’s breezy wish fulfillment from the pre-woke era of Hollywood. Euphoria has a glitzy music video style look I guess?

It’s a teen soap opera. How is it not targeted at zoomers?

ok imma fap now thx

>It’s a teen soap opera. How is it a good show?

What he fuck is wrong woth her right eye?

DC should hire her as Power Girl

I don't quite get it, can you elaborate my fren?

Grow big boobas and show them in everything she will get cast into.

Are you fucking stoned? She's the ONLY attractive one there.

Technically 3 times, a nipple popped out on Jimmy Fallon a month or so ago.

based on this pic, she easily is. that's why those jews had to pair her with a nig

Attached: Sydney Sweeney Cheerleader.webm (720x900, 2.84M)

pls webm

That's someone's daughter

Yeah but her parents are most likely attractive themselves and sexuality is normal for hot people.

I like how her face is just ugly enough to make me believe I have a chance