How are landlords treated in your country?

How are landlords treated in your country?

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-183253~5.png (930x1514, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He could clearly charge them for leaving that mess

That owner act like collecting garbage is easy!
The renters is literally packing the trash so owner get easier when transfer em to landfill

landlords are parasites, they should keep fucking quiet and be glad they get rents at all

Mao was right.

Attached: lmao.jpg (540x519, 71.11K)

Getting money from people like these is next to impossible. Half of them are single mother crackheads living off gibs.

It's interesting that there is zero debate about landlords class in Russia.

I lived in public housing for my entire childhood and we had monthly inspections, so we had to keep our apartment clean. If the government holds that(perfectly reasonable) standard I don’t see why a private landlord shouldn’t

The debate here has been that there aren't enough of them

w-what do you do to landlords

>leave for the landlord

You mean leave for the proles that he hired to clean the apartment.

Oh yeah, the genius Mao lmao
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_campaign
The face of tankies

Attached: 1644216782510.png (777x742, 591.82K)

get a job you rent parasite

China is the second world super power right now while Brazil isn't, despite the fact that it had a way better starting point.

Cope and seethe.

I don't know if you know the meaning of "parasite".

Don't care. I'd rather live in Haiti than Ch*na

Even the guy who invented capitalism thought that landlords are parasitic holdovers from primitive feudalism.

parasite, leech, it`s all the same

vgh... YASVKE

which one is the victor king ?

>collecting rent
>hard
lmao do leeches really?

How would you change it?

>The guy who invented capitalism

Adam Smith didn’t invent capitalism, that’s as retarded as thinking Charlemagne invented feudalism

>the guy who invented capitalism
>invented capitalism
German education

Landlords regularly get rekt here. Tenants do whatever they want and they have almost no recourse. People don't pay their rent and it's extremely hard to kick them out because of how protected they are.

Landlords don't obligate anyone on signing a contract, so by definition they can't be parasites or leeches.
Don't want to pay rent? Don't rent. Keep living with your parents like normal broke people do.

>landlords are... le bad!

Attached: leech btw.jpg (2289x2289, 349.98K)

based

Attached: 1648161919736.png (449x380, 212.79K)

I think they consider ownership itself to be parasitic. They want everything to be owned by the government so if you want a place to live you're placed on a queue list, if you want a house you need to prove you need it and queue for it.

I miss him bros...

most of the people still have their own place to live thanks for commies and privatization
give it some time, sooner or later commieblocks will start to crumble, plus the ruling classes have plenty of ways to push people out of their dwellings

Woah!! A pole being a cuck!!!

He was.