Should I spend 3k on a liposuction bros?

Should I spend 3k on a liposuction bros?

Attached: c23.png (600x600, 102.3K)

Just stop eating

Attached: 1420805408475.jpg (1456x1869, 1.39M)

Just eat less and walk more bro. Mood sucks but it's doable.

>just eat less
People who aren't very fit and never work out always give this dumb fucking advice. Don't eat less, eat better and educate yourself on what macronutrients foods are made of and what those macronutrients do to your body.

Have you tried intermittent fasting and exercise first? (´・ω・`)

nigga u gon die

My BMI has been in normal range since last year, my arms literally look like two sticks they don't have any fat on it. I think I'm skinny fat
>Have you tried intermittent fasting
I can't because I'm not a NEET
Good advice but still I think calorie counting is important though. But well I just gave up carnivore today after having a mix of indigestion and diarrhea. Guess I have to eat some fruits and veggie

My arms are skinny too but if you have a belly there's still fat to burn

That’s the point of a liposuction though

>need to be a NEET to not eat
What does that have to do with anything? You won't die fatass, you won't fucking die going 18 hours without eating even if it means you go to work. Die you fucking fatass faggot.

Attached: cropped-Mon Aug 29 01:12:57 AM CEST 2022.png (1210x1296, 350.17K)

You can't lose weight without eating less.

Nice projection fattie

shut up fatso

As someone who was fat before, then very skinny, then slighty overweight, and now at ideal weight with a bit of muscle, let me tell you this:
putting in the work and learning how to lose weight (or gain weight healthily if you ever become too skinny) is very, very rewarding. its a skill that will out you in a good place for the rest of your life. the beginning is always the hardest part, so start simple - maybe change one of your daily meals (for me it was replacing my breakfast with some fruit) and start lifting some weights once or twice a week (simple program, just stick to 2-3 excercises)

Attached: photo-1518135714426-c18f5ffb6f4d.jpg (1000x648, 52.29K)

Intermittent fasting isn't just starving for the whole day (although, you can do that).

Attached: Intermittent Fasting 101.png (825x560, 104.83K)

>getting costly surgery when you can go to the gym

stop eating so much carbs

Wtf so it’s not starving like a week and then eat for a week and then starve for a week?
I mean I’ve literally been doing it the whole time (I basically eat one meal a day only)

>Wtf so it’s not starving like a week and then eat for a week and then starve for a week?
Lmao do they REALLY

Are you the user who hates his parents and obsessed with wealth

yes he is

I never said that you couldn't.