Can I move to your country and stay there illegally working shitty jobs? I'm sad and depressed in my country...

Can I move to your country and stay there illegally working shitty jobs? I'm sad and depressed in my country, maybe starting a new life would help

Attached: ff.jpg (976x549, 43.85K)

Not, we are full

come to brazil

Yes, it is somewhat easy to get here. Just don't trust Brazilians and you will be fine.

if u sneak in cute gfs for both of us, then yeah

you can stay here 100% legally if you're willing to work

you can in the US yeah

you do so already. many shitty slav construction worker and russian prostitute in china. tofu dreg is many case result of corrupt china management and retard slav contractor

Will you come to Finland?

Attached: pepebirthdayparty.jpg (976x850, 380.49K)

Yes but you'd rather do that in your country than here
Also you could work great jobs we love Russians

What the fuck China bro please we don't want the ccp to be after you

t. organ harvesting mafia

I have Schengen visa and I can go to our country as a tourist and then just stay. How can they catch me?

it usually okay to criticize general problem so long as you do not criticize official ccp policy in sensitive area or topic time. i visited by official for some post here in past but they clarify to avoid some topic for a while

No, we already have macacos and whatever brown Asians to do those jobs

Please do we like you here glory to the ccp ccp agents if you see this you have me on yourside keep our friend here he gives us a great reputation of Chinese bros

Are they illegals too?

plenty russians working on ships here

I only heard of borderline slaves working in factories or plantations

why would you downgrade?

help denazify ukraine and find yourself a qt ukrainian wife while you're at it to start a family there with when they've been liberated

What did u do rusky?

you can buy you have no rights and the guy paying you runs such a risk you will only get the worst jobs imaginable, it would be worse than what you have now.
you can however get a fully legal job here with some connections..