Fuck this bear. He was promoting bears and protecting them from poachers and they kill him?

Fuck this bear. He was promoting bears and protecting them from poachers and they kill him?

Attached: FE15A492-69B9-46C1-8C30-BEBD7FEE5669.jpg (666x999, 276.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UqZ44gH2sGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>promoting bears
kek

The bear didn't know him. Timothy either got sloppy or cocky and stayed out there too long.

I heard he was out there when the bears were at their most aggressive. Before hibernating or mating, I can't remember. But he was told to leave because it's way too dangerous.

just like niggers

Is the audio that's out there real or not?

Do Americans really?

I feel no sadness for what happened to this guy. Totally deserved.

This
He should have explained everything better to the bear

No, it was destroyed, only the police and Herzog had access to it.

It's almost like bears are mindless killing machines who don't care about any human bullshit, and should really be avoided.

I don't think bears watch TV or are aware of their own plight.
But since when do bears need protecting? Who the fuck poaches bears? There's millions of bears, bears are fine.

It was among the Grizzlies, real furball stuff

He had good intentions and was a free spirit. the world would be a better place if we had more like him

Nice try.

Attached: uQEKHD.gif (320x180, 759.45K)

Bears don't like being promoted

Protecting them? What an absolute fucking joke. At best he was doing nothing for them, at worst he was habituating them to humans and putting both them and other people at future risk. That autistic retard was out there solely for his own self-aggrandizement and deserved exactly what he got.

Timmy's friend also had access but Herzog told her never to listen to the recording because it would be too much for her to bear.

>1 honeycomb was deposed in your account

>Timmy's friend also had access but Herzog told her never to listen to the recording because it would be too much for her to bear.
I understood that pun!

Attached: 1589647832354.png (280x305, 31K)

Call me a bear one more time and see what happens

youtu.be/UqZ44gH2sGY
It takes skills to do this

bear

>He had good intentions

I disagree with that. He was a typical rage filled incel, his motives were entirely selfish, he wanted to become famous by living out his self serving fantasy world in the woods. He was unreasonable, angry, stubborn, and flat out stupid at times, and he endangered himself and others multiple times to achieve his selfish goals, doing everything in his power to prove that he was right and the rest of the world was wrong, instead of just examining whatever weird shit was going on in his head and trying to adapt to the world.

You’re dead bro

"Bear" with me, okay?

B

Yep

The guy was a n ex-alcoholic and ex-heroin junkie. Once you take this into consideration, EVERYTHING he did makes suddenly sense.

Thedesire to be loved by someone who doesnt judge you, he projected this desire onto the most dangerous enemy on the planet. The first red flag of how batshit insane he was.

Second, the "calling" or "mission" of "protecting" these animals when they didnt need to.

And now the most important one, but thats just my opinion. The physical need for adrenaline as a substitute for his former drug highs. It makes sense, wehn youre so blown out on endorphines, suddenly being in literally arms-lenght of a KILLLER who can rip you apart, maybe gave him a somwwhat substitute for heroin.

he wasnt an incel tho, he had a gf that he also got killed.
he was severely mentally ill tho, thats a trait he shares with incels atleast.

>The bear roars in pain as he crushes your skull wide open.

whatre you gonna do, growl at me?

You faggots are so fucked

There was also little food for the bears that season, so they were especially desperate.

t. bear apologist

Okay...Ursus...

Attached: 1618125167090.jpg (620x675, 44.36K)