There is not a single place in America left that is based

Attached: 1661744944590534.jpg (1070x1200, 336.62K)

The Bible Belt

But that's wrong you fucking retard. New England is perfect

california is. only dumb inbred hicks that fuck their sister disagree.

Americans type of suffering:
>I make $500k a year but because I choose not to go down to the opera house and enjoy high culture USA is a cultureless shithole, oh also I saw a gay couple

Rest of the world suffering
>We're dying due to starvation, theres not enough food or electricity to go around, wars and coups are happening every decade

based on what?

California you mean North Tijuana?

What's stopping you from immigrating?

>>I make $500k a year but because I choose not to go down to the opera house and enjoy high culture USA is a cultureless shithole, oh also I saw a gay couple
hit the nail on the head, deshita.
no i mean california.

base 2

Unfortunately not. I know because I currently live there now. There are myriad trannies and homosexuals here and no one does anything.
I kinda like New England but also not really. I saw roving bands of homeless people in Laconia, NH. I found New Englanders to be kind of pozzed because they haven't experienced "diversity." I even overheard someone in Concord, NH mention how "white males" were the most aggressive of all.
I grew up in the Bay Area. California can be surprisingly based if you know the right people, I won't disagree.

Attached: 1648459101623.jpg (1200x1299, 127.49K)

the BBC belt

Naa, your values are just wrong and nonsensical Chud

(You)

Would it be pedophilia and/or rape if a guy had consensual sex with the little man?

Attached: images (56).jpg (250x250, 8.1K)

In general there’s not much, but there’s good little pockets.
Even my shitty southern half black poverty state has some neighborhoods and parts of town that look like they belong in some romanticized fantasy.
Some examples are some historic downtowns, wealthy neighborhoods with mansions, or libraries built to look like something straight out of the Vatican. I see this stuff and then a few blocks down the road you’ll be in negro trailer park with people sitting on their porches wasting the day away.

Pedophilia yes, rape no.

base 2?

Move to a Mormon city or something. Aren't they a thing in the US?

That's what I've found as well. Only little pockets of what "used to be" to be found. Same situation down here in South Carolina.
Mormon cities are a lot more pozzed than you would think. Are you're an eternal outsider if you're not part of their (crazy) religion.

What?!?! ARE THOSE MEXICANS IN A STATE THAT USED TO BE PART OF MEXICO, BORDERS MEXICO AND HAS MUCH OF IT'S ORIGINAL HISTORY STEMMING FROM SPAIN AND MEXICO?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I'M GOING INSANE!!!! ANDALE, CRACKERMAN!!!!

Also the BBC belt

That’s funny, my state is actually South Carolina lol

The people swarming into Mexico have nothing to do with the original history of Mexico, retard beaner. Thanks for ruining our lovely state.

America and especially California should be nuked. Only dysgenic and depressed trannies that mutilate their genitalia disagree.

>America and especially California should be nuked. Only dysgenic and depressed trannies that mutilate their genitalia disagree

Attached: 1646772373797.jpg (236x254, 17.59K)

Yeah, sounded pretty similar. The Greenville region is actually one of the only regions I would consider "based" in this country. I know a lot of good folks up there. I live in the Pee Dee now, but moving soon. This is my first time living around niggers. Not a fan at all.

This, burgers better start appreciating and stop wasting their breath on us hopeless cunts.

Funny, California is one of the least dysgenic places in the nation if you don't include LGBT freaks and minorities. The best white genes settled in California, and it has the most beauty and best weather on earth.

Lol I’m in the PeeDee right now too. Florence to be specific.
I have family in Grenville and it’s definitely dry ncie cimpared to the rest of the state. Charleston is a very near city too probably one of the most soulful in the country.

No shit? I'm actually right outside of Florence. Wow, small world. What's a good way to make friends around here? So far all I know are my housemates.