What are zoos like in your cunt? Here in the netherlands we've got some very cool ones...

What are zoos like in your cunt? Here in the netherlands we've got some very cool ones, including one with a huge artificial jungle and an artificial desert.

Attached: Hippo enclosure.webm (854x448, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/amp/economie/le-zoo-d-amneville-echappe-a-la-liquidation-mais-va-devoir-se-reinventer-08-01-2020-8231190.php
youtube.com/watch?v=cn-S25QTBkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been to this zoo
also hippos are no joke that guy got fucking lucky

Was the hippo walking around when you were there? Why doesnt the zoo invest in a higher fence?

We have Lawrence Heights, but it isn't very popular

This
Hippos kill more people in Africa than homicides

Hippos browse Any Forums?

stupid retard hitting the hippo
someone should hit this guy

DESPITE

that man have a dead wish, wtf

>What are zoos like in your cunt?
I like our because its pretty old and located in soulful island, you can get there by ferry in summer

No they don't retard. Trying to cover up nigger crime due to ideology, twisted American golem

They are indebted apparently

leparisien.fr/amp/economie/le-zoo-d-amneville-echappe-a-la-liquidation-mais-va-devoir-se-reinventer-08-01-2020-8231190.php

I didn't mean literally you retarded ape
Your mind has been buck broken by this site

not a higher fence but the hippos are supposed to be much lower. iirc they did something wrong here that allowed it to climb up
youtube.com/watch?v=cn-S25QTBkk

Lmao

It's not the only one, you know

>swedish schizoposting in a thread about zoos
retard

I live in Puebla México. We have a place called "Africam Safari" which is basically a zoo+conservationist park where you can ride on your vehicle sighting animals roaming around and also see some enclosed species as chimps and so on.
Pls visit Puebla and fuck our heterosexual men.

With better fencing.

Bad zoo design if a hippo can climb a few rocks and escape its enclosure.

They're not like prooohs who are smart and won't ever fuck off from their areas.

Hippo looks sweet and intelligent. Poor thing. Dont have zoos if they can't be happy.