Vghhhh Based Nigeria

Vghhhh Based Nigeria

Attached: AFCEAF5F-FAF4-4877-84A2-389BABF72B9F.jpg (828x820, 132.53K)

Ngl that's based as fuck

Wish we'd ban these fucking things from the UK

Cringe

Based no wh*Tes allowed.

Oh look, a wog.

...they banned foreigners in general. If you are a white nigerian you are allowed to

Based. Keep black countries black, abbiamo le cosa nuost

I feel bad for the many white Nigerians in Nigeria then....missed opportunities bro ....

Black excellence!

how many white models where there to begin with?

Theoretically. Everyone who is not nigerian is banned, not just whites. It is a half bullshit.

yeah but how would we get our supply of doctors and lawyers then have you thought about that rorke though not okay one mandatory BBC raping sesh for you matey should give you time to think about how toxic you are xx

Then we should ban black people from adverts.
Only fair.

Inverted racism

Based need to keeps niggers in Africa and send the ones back that have escaped.

Ukraine.

I don't get it, how is this not racist but us banning blacks would be the worst thing ever?

did blacks slaved whites fors hundreds of years? no? there you have your answer you moron

arabs did, so it should be okay to ban them from ads, right?

Honestly this is really good, I wish all countries stopped having foreigners in their ads.

I visited some latin american countries and its insane how many white people they had in their ads despite them being brown people

he showed you, whitey! shouldn't have enslaved them brothas, cracka ass bish

When do we get to ban blacks from their massive over-representation in our media? Is it not time for us to finally embrace the beauty of our indigenous peoples instead of fore8gn colonisers who steal the wealth of our country?

Based, you should ban white people in TV and movies altogether desu

>Inb4 a thousand Latinxs flood this with posts about how many Europeans came to Latinxland in the 18 and 1900s

Arabs should be banned from the planet earth

Id rather live around arabs than brazilians

This. All actresses should be black qveens and POCs.

Jesus Christ you guys are so retarded its unreal.

Um, racism can only come from a position of privilege user.

I don't think you understand hun we need stupid nigger "doctors" fucking up your surgery because... idk we just fucking do chud

>Is it not time for us to finally embrace the beauty of our indigenous peoples
You mean like the Cheddar Man?

> source: the shade
You bloody retards all got memed into oblivion.

leftoid sbuhumans and virute signaling brainwashed low IQ trash tends to forget that blacks are literally the most racist people in the world

plus they're niggers

Lmfao

Nuh uh, that's asians