Holy fuck did you see what just happened in brazil? this will change how we see the world

Holy fuck did you see what just happened in brazil? this will change how we see the world
holy fuck

Attached: _102622634_funai.jpg (1024x576, 50.04K)

qrd?

Sole survivor of a native tribe from GodKnowsWhere died, one more extinct culture to our tally

Doesn’t this happen on a semi regular basis? I remember hearing about that last survivor from a tribe who killed some miners or construction workers or lumberjacks or something that were intruding on his territory with a bow and arrow, then he disappeared and never reappeared so he was considered dead

>some irrelevant no-name indigenous 30 IQ monkey dies in the Amazon jungle
>"NOOOOOOO! THEY LITERALLY GENOCIDED HIM AND HIS CULTURE! THIS IS SO EVIL! THEY DESERVE AN ETHNOSTATE!"
>white people by the scores of millions dying off every year due to mixing, low birth rates, and death and their culture is disappearing
>"Ummm yikes sweaty, white genocide isn't real, who cares if a bunch of whites go extinct, they literally don't have culture, you're being problematic"

Attached: SoyGoy.jpg (474x507, 138.74K)

>incel crying about muh white genocide
Like clockwork

Ooga booga

Attached: Australia 57 face.jpg (1024x428, 85.63K)

that's actually the same guy I think, they found him again and then created the little reserve around him, but yeah they thought he was dead for a few days/weeks/months/years (whatever it was...)

I mean, the ranchers literally gave them sugar one time, and then the next time mixed it up with rat poison and killed the rest of the tribe so it kinda was

Attached: good.jpg (750x1000, 68.44K)

Why are brazillians like this?

cringier than the normal yank post
13 yr old edgelord or failed as a human and man adult?

We live in a society. Stop being primitive larp retards shitting in the woods and making spears and fucking go to school and learn Portuguese and contribute to society you fucking leech.

Attached: Brazilian.jpg (1080x1080, 58.36K)

Why didn't he just had sex

Lmao why are kids so edgy today

>We live in a society. Stop being primitive larp retards shitting in the woods and making spears and fucking go to school and learn Portuguese and contribute to society you fucking leech.
Orwellian

I look like this and I say this

Attached: 1658737101089.jpg (640x445, 59.22K)

RIP irl Minecraft Steve. They should've just left you and your friends alone in your jungle.

Nativecels can't into sex
Virtually insignificant Y-DNA contribution to the Brazilian general population

>learn Portuguese
stopped reading

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8

Wait, homem do buraco just died??? That's fucked up man.

>NOOOOOOOOO NOT MY HECKING WHITE PEEPS NOT THE HECKING CUMSKIN WHITERINO NOT THE GOOD CVCKERINO NOT THE GOYCATTLEFER