Why is this allowed and encouraged in japan?

why is this allowed and encouraged in japan?

Attached: 1661802506069215.jpg (1024x762, 137.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/crime/man-arrested-for-committing-lewd-acts-with-14-year-old-girl-claims-he-thought-she-was-older
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japan has a problem with pedophilia. They need 100 million arab migrants to set them straight.

this

tie me to a rocket and launch it at tokyo i am ready

Why they would want an competition?

Don't expose them
japantoday.com/category/crime/man-arrested-for-committing-lewd-acts-with-14-year-old-girl-claims-he-thought-she-was-older

Because Japan is based

Attached: japan vs uk.jpg (518x592, 62.25K)

>japantoday
Filthy gaijin newspaper

are those numbers real? wtf UK

it’s their culture chud

I only read the crime section, and only started on there ever since Tokyoreporter closed down
Mainichi also reports on crime in English but there is no spicy comment section so it's boring there

>leroleroperopuspus
?????

This image is hilarious

Wasn’t this made after that BBC3 “documentary” that likened Girls und Panzer to CP you could just pick up off the shelf of your local sexpest literature emporium for a fiver?

Those are the official numbers, in reality it’s probably much worse

wtf
Modern media conjure up the literal antichrist in everything nowadays
Video games bad, anime and manga bad, intenet bad, technology bad etc.

I don’t know when it was made but I do remember that god awful documentary. The interview with the GuP guy was heavily edited because he btfo’d her

Attached: gup.png (1920x1080, 866.66K)

Whites in general are massive pedos and freaks

Non hispanic White men in the US are less than 30% of the population, yet make up over two thirds of pedophilia convictions. There is a similar figure when it comes to bestiality convictions.

Attached: beastiality nords.png (612x374, 271.46K)

Based
Also can't wait for the allnationz translation

Attached: cunny 2.webm (1920x1080, 1.14M)

>Non hispanic White men in the US are less than 30% of the population, yet make up over two thirds of pedophilia convictions
why do you make shit up?

They are chads

Attached: 1649858733179.png (814x247, 41.39K)