The europoors were right. we're retarded

the europoors were right. we're retarded.

twitter.com/jessicaray0/status/1563329075153760256

Attached: chrome_za61LkdbNK.png (497x519, 294.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wzHzV0rhtFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

Americans collectively owe $1.5 trillion on car loans

Henry Ford is in hell.

>Americans nonchalantly pay 1.5k per month on car loan alone
You can't suffer as an American.

Attached: pepe_0.jpg (1200x800, 56.38K)

i can guarantee you each one of those retards is 1 missing paycheck away from ending up homeless. no one who earns under $250k a year should be paying that much for a car.

they are completely living beyond their means.

How is it his fault that poorfags live beyond their means?

We're a nation obsessed with looking as cool as possible. We need the largest car, biggest house and we'll gladly live paycheck to paycheck and on the verge of bankruptcy to achieve that.

>Buying a $100k Jeep as a car dealership receptionist

Attached: 1495589856157.webm (720x720, 689.45K)

Because cars are expensive and an absolute necessity in the US because of the infrastructure here.

The average car salesman in a well performing dealership earns like $60k a year. After taxes they are probably taking home $4k a month.

So these room temperature IQ RETARDS are spending nearly half of their monthly pay on their car payments. Unreal.

meanwhile here I am thinking if a 17k€ car that will last me for 10-15 years is worth it
americans truly do not suffer

i thought you were meme'ing then watched it again. holy shit.

Maybe you shouldn't depend on driving just for going to the bathroom. But you got lobbied into car dependency by big oil, and the brainwashed into considering that a sign of freedums

He invented car loans lmfao

Attached: 1634446699171.jpg (400x267, 22.71K)

for a few of those pay checks they could simply purchase a perfectly reliable and economical car, in full.

this has nothing to do with infrastructure.

Attached: chrome_vRVE3PtzDn.png (1029x813, 610.57K)

youtu.be/wzHzV0rhtFk

did he film this on his last day or something? i know he was a car salesman after the show but i can't believe he would do this while expecting to keep working there

no he still works at a dealership just not that one.

Whats the point of expensive cars?
I have a 3k gay cunt hatchback and the only functional difference in what it can do vs a 70k car that costs 2-3 much to run is cruise control, random gimmicks and if its a 4ed they can drive on the beach
Everyones been duped into spending tens of thousands for nothing because they tie their identity to their car

Attached: images (27).jpg (614x499, 49.65K)

This is why I have zero empathy for yanks complaining about their cost of living "crisis"