This was one of the worst movies I have ever seen, what the fuck went wrong

This was one of the worst movies I have ever seen, what the fuck went wrong

Attached: 920358.jpg (1144x1143, 225.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiermaker.com/create/all-mcu-titles-ranked-tier-list-maker-1556385
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The plot, the multiverse were retarded but what I liked about it is that it felt like a fantasy video game.
The CG kind of sucked tho... there's another movie they did recently Morbious, it's an abomination but the particle effects there feel 10/10, while particle effects in this movie felt like 5/10.
And particle effects are fundamental for a movie where people cast magic, invoke spirits etc...

it's legit the only mcu film ive enjoyed since like phase 2

you must have not seen the other marvel movies then

It is titled incorrectly to start with.
The movie was not about Dr. Strange, or the Multiverse, or the madness there of. They were in the movie, but that wasnt the main story of the movie.

>Dr. Strange v. Scarlet Witch - Dawn of America

is good,chud
go watch eyes wide shut,drive or any other trash again,incel

Now that’s some catchy zoom zoom right there

this

The fantasy setpieces and concepts were cool, but literally everything else around them was retarded, it felt like it was a random CG showcase with the loosest of plots connecting it on top

For example Strange piloting his multiversal dead body and harnessing damned souls to use as wings is pretty cool, but there's no reason for it to happen, the damned souls are introduced too late, there's no reason why sorcerers can't teleport directly to the top of Wundagore except so the scene can happen, he doesn't even do anything with the setup except talk to America, everything is contrived and pointless

Its good

Yea, the individual pieces are cool by themselves but just dont connect.
The music fight was really creative and interesting, for example.

Funny thing is I'd trust the writers more to handle a fantasy RPG or MMORPG than to do movies, they have a good mind when it comes to rationalizing magical operations and how to feel like you intuitively instantly understand their justification/process.

>there's no reason for it to happen

the fact is that lolrandomness is a good way to go with multi-verse plots (like that show I won't name), but the movie didn't want to commit to it for fear it would be too unfamiliar for the MCU audience.

the multiverse itself is retarded
they didn't even bother to make it work, they just go full retarded alongside it and hope they will earn some cash due how easy their job has suddenly became

>Anything about Morbius being 10/10
Nigga what?

Multiverse plots are inherently retarded and cannot be done well, they ruin any and all sense of stakes for very little in return

Sorry but I didn't check the hivemind opinion on the movie and I don't care.
The particle effects are objectively fantastic.

they work in a comedy context but not a dramatic one, because it anti-consequentialist as a concept.

comedy is retarded, normies don't even laugh at "comedy" from 10 years ago, it's always forced and meant to program you

tiermaker.com/create/all-mcu-titles-ranked-tier-list-maker-1556385

Attached: ..png (641x512, 34.45K)

Sorry can't tell shit from those tiny logos, won't bother.

Ask your mom. Film's decent. If you don't know what to expect from a Marvel movie in current year you should, I don't know what more to say, user

This just makes me want a studio to give Raimi a massive budget for a new fantasy Evil Dead, give me a new kind of Army of Darkness movie.

Why did they waste Bruce Campbell, I want him in a regular role

It would be hilarious to go back in time and explain this movie to people who just watched Iron Man when it came out.

In the future, AFTER 22 movies finishing with Infinity War...yes that Infinity War...there will be a movie where Wanda goes on a murderous rampage to find her imaginary children, that she conceived with her imaginary robot husband. She has to find to them because they stopped existing once she stopped imagining them. She murders dozens of people in cold blood pursuing one girl who she plans to murder to help her with her task. Dr. Strange ultimately tries to stop her by possessing and reanimating his own dead corpse. He doesnt stop her though, she stops because her multi-verse imaginary children are scared of her,
Yes, this is a movie they actually made....

>Film's decent.
What happens an hour into the movie?

>legit
okay, gay, this person is gay.

doesnt matter. morb

I stopped watching after the "illuminati" part, so cringe

I thought it could have been kino if the scriptwriter deleted America Chavez. Make Wanda the main character and have the movie be about her struggle to steal Strange's universe jumping power. She wins at the cost of killing her children in every universe.

Same

Rest I haven't seen

Attached: my-image.png (1140x579, 785.95K)

why are you obsessed with gay people?

I can't tell shit but I see lots of spiderman in the higher ranks, that seems about right.

It's exactly like Spiderman 3 except here the EBIN cameos die after a few minutes. The MCU is getting a bit too formulaic