What's next for Zazie Beetz?

What's next for Zazie Beetz?

Attached: zaziedavid_wide-cf00b19e150700ae2fd524055bf358f35cef75b4.jpeg.jpg (1400x787, 344.26K)

BWC

making turd clitties seethe

Attached: 1621811147985.jpg (1080x1080, 192.2K)

Fertilization it looks like

birthing white children

To be fair to the seethers, he does look far less attractive with glasses on

The reason black actresses usually date white guys is because hollywood is full of white people. Of course they are going to eventually date someone of the race they are surrounded with.
it's not a preference thing

>hollywood is full of white people.

Attached: 1620686172996.jpg (492x388, 97.55K)

I can't believe the Supreme Court is now requiring all black women to become breeding sows for white racists. Where is Joe to stop this madness?

I mog this beta. Where's my mixed QT?

let me ask you something then. if you really think hollywood is full of jews then why do you complain about not enough whites in movies? shouldn't the hollywood jews put whoever the fuck they want in movies?
or are you just mad because you want white people to be in the jew position but you're being a sore loser about it

>mog

Sadly you were cursed with an autistic Any Forums poster brain. Many such cases.

Yeah I'm tired of this myth that black women prefer white dudes. Sure they might like white Chads but that goes for every race.

She's not even black. Mutts think she must date them just because she slightly resembles them? Americans are so retarded is beyond me

It's insane how the men here can believe girls are sluts for white men while also being white virgins

ahahahaha if she was ugly she would be "nigger bitch" but because she's pretty she's "not even black bro"

she holds him like a man holds his wife

The well-educated, skinny, non-ghetto speaking ones all go white because there's almost no black men at the same level.

Yeah

CAN'T RESIST THE WHITE

Yeah you're a moron.
anyone reading his nonsense make sure you read my counterpoint and don't take his ideology seriously.
race is a construct for this very reason. insecure incels use it disingenuously.
enjoy the pwn, i hope you savor it all weekend