One of these men is Italian and the other one is Spanish. Guess which is which (96% of participants get this wrong)

One of these men is Italian and the other one is Spanish. Guess which is which (96% of participants get this wrong)

Attached: 25435873.jpg (475x640, 44.46K)

who cares would sexo both of them

The good looking one is Spanish, which is the one on the right

Left Italian, right Spanish

Italians always make weird smiles, so guy on the right is Italian. Guy on the left has small skull and is balding, so he's obviously Iberian.

they're both greek

Are they standing behind those two Syrians?

>two Syrians
Most syrians look nothing like that and i'm tired of this site whitewashing us. We're brown arabs and there's nothing wrong with being brown

I've noticed that too

itlians are generally taller

Ez, manlet is the spaniard

Brown lol u are not brown this is brown u are a tanned and olive and swarthy skinned even fair sometimes like most meds North Africans and Middle Easterns the natives anyway

Attached: 41473275-3E93-443A-8029-E2BC534E05BF.jpg (1636x1636, 240.9K)

There is a big difference also Arabian Arabs are mixed with Hamitic people so they can be darker as well

Attached: FF548D74-E25E-470F-8EA6-4B8FFE46D6CE.jpg (638x1024, 69.06K)

ROIGHT ESPANOL

kek
t. syrian

Enlightened Medisseur.

i feel like spanidiards and italians are into each others in a better way than italian-italian or spanidiard-spanidiard

it's obvious for us meds. left italian right spanish
you can see it in the eye and nose area

My dad is almost this dark and is 100% Syrian. My mom is a lot lighter but is Palestinian, i'm in between but can pass as lightskinned Indian actor I guess since they do look like arabs.

You are Polish, therefore you’re wrong

left italian
right spanish

left looks sleazy and untrustworthy, right looks stupid and arrogant
so left is italian and right is spanish

Neither is good looking though