Is there a prettier single street than this? I genuinely wonder...

Is there a prettier single street than this? I genuinely wonder? I've been to many places in Europe and they are beautiful, but I've never seen a place so posh and concentrated with beauty just in one street

Attached: 6328885395_f9f7ff24ca_b.jpg (1024x683, 245.33K)

yeah any street that has a single tree and a patch of dirt is prettier than this walkable dumpster fire

looks like a very average european city center street. Would honestly not even be compelled to walk down it

Looks dirty and old and gaudy

Mmmh dozens?

yeah I like german cities too

to be honest I picked pretty bad photo.

Attached: gdansk-ul-dluga.jpg (1200x800, 420.19K)

Attached: Ul-Dluga.jpg (480x360, 28.92K)

Attached: 38627_big.jpg (800x533, 548.42K)

No offense dude but most cities here have dozens of streets more beautiful than this. When it comes to aechitecture, we are unmoggable. By Italy, at best

Looks almost as good as Prague

example?

only original buildings count, rebuild cities are just disneyworld tier. Are these original?

No rain cover
this is a square?

if the people who build it built it better than the people who build it before does it even matter?

Most of the old towns in Europe are disneyfied anyways. They were dirty and ugly originally

venice is most soulful city in europe

Attached: venice.jpg (890x520, 110.5K)

This is a long street that has wider section.

the best pic I found

Attached: 7864-19.jpg (1920x1280, 495.52K)

meh

show better
all the posters who said something like that all didn't provide counterargument yet

beauty and soul comes from age like in venice not from rebuild facades after ww2. Nothing away from cities like gdansk i respect poland for rebuilding everything but if we are picking here prettiest street its somewhere with original buildings and lot of details.

beautify comes from appearance,

would you call 2000 year old indian shitting street a beauty?

IMO every major avenue in Paris, Rome and Vienna looks nicer. Gamla Stan in Stockholm also comes to mind.

Gdansk looks really pretty anyway

Then show it so we can compare.

I've been to Prague, Paris, Vienna and they are pretty and european by soul, but no street is that pretty.

dunno, just some random street... stones only are souless

Attached: krizevniska.jpg (980x653, 400.06K)

Not necessary indian shitting street, but venice has soul because its actually old.

looks provincial and generic med

but doesn't have a concentrated detailed posh street like that and this is what I'm asking for... a street.

I'm just very curious. I just can't believe GdaƄsk really has the prettiest single street in all of Europe, this would be surreal for me.

It's decent, personal preferance ig. I just don't like posh shit that much. I prefer tight allyways with green in them like

it's just a side street in the non-med capital of ljubljana
or you know.. this pic... is it your famous street? or maybe brno? maybe zagreb? who knows, all these mittleeruopa burger streets are kinda generic

Attached: abc.jpg (1502x1000, 132.71K)