Life truly fucking sucks int i wish i could be born in another time or another area

life truly fucking sucks int i wish i could be born in another time or another area

Attached: FC03CFB9-8A60-4324-82C0-3CCA1BA42B94.jpg (3024x2961, 2.71M)

What's wrong amerifatbro?

why are americans like this
literally couldn't be better as long as you're immune to media/propaganda lawl

dropped my burger on the sidewalk

Attached: 25e.png (680x677, 451.23K)

i am mostly angry about where i am 99 percent of the fountry is immune to propaganda and the people here are fat qanon people

you're a dude weed skateboarder, fix yourself before crying about other people.

isn't like all your media superfaggot bro. then just ignore fox if it gives you anxiety, like just don't care, eventually you won't unless its your whole retarded identity so just stop now

just move your fat ass to the place you like then

i am not fat really i am pretty healthy i guess but i am a manlet
i see qanon faggots all the time here and it makes me wanna go on a rampage against nigger cattle

Fuck off imagine living in america and still complain cope and seethe retard

america can be a good country the people are just fucking awful and they are now pushing faggotry and degeneracy everywhere

Why do you care? It is not like you have to marry a man.

It’s probably just boring to have been born in what is essentially THE country. You know, no one really considers being from the US as anything special or interesting

He's an autist looking for somebody else to blame. These are the same people who become school shooters, except the pussies just become Any Forumsfags instead.

Blame for what? Everyone wishes they were born somewhere else. That grass is greener thing isn't a fucking meme for nothing.

>american poster
>i responded
oh fuck

shit excuse
This

nah i enjoyed school more than the adult world i use to be allowed to hit women and hit people

Suffer more chud.

sounds like you should do everyone a favor and kys

i never did self hard shit when ever i was angry i took it out on a girl or some faggot at my school i havent had a outlet in 4 years

If you want to go to another area just get a job, save up, and move to wherever you want to be you lazy fag. Exactly what I did