White latinx, do yall really need sunscreen every time you leave the house? How you survive in the tropix?

White latinx, do yall really need sunscreen every time you leave the house? How you survive in the tropix?

Attached: FF9D35F6-C611-4600-AA12-E14CBD296DC4.png (1200x686, 77.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NLCxuBOJTas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>White latinx, do yall really need sunscreen every time you leave the house?
No, I just wear a hat and a long sleeved shirt/flannel if I know I'm going to be walking in for a considerable amount of time in the 12AM-4PM sun. Also walk in shade whenever possible. You can also use an umbrella but mostly women do that

>He actually thinks he's white

Attached: 1661796961405820.gif (800x430, 564.42K)

Topkek, what an easy bait thread

>yet another Mexico hate thread
Stop it Hans.

Why are americans so obsessed with race?

>implying I leave my house

This Guatemalan thinks he's white too! A fucking Guatemalan! Stop it, stop it, I can't breathe

Attached: images.jpg (179x282, 7.68K)

I’ve never worn sunscreen when leaving the house, only when going to the pool/beach as a kid. Actually no one does here, not even the half/full white gringx kids or the whitest of white Hispanics

Kek

Whiter AND cuter than you.

Attached: IMG_20220827_144906.jpg (2112x2816, 1.42M)

I don't care about race at all, I just think it's beyond hilarious that there are Latinxishers that think they're white

Generally who post here are people very rich, ... Take it on mind

Made for BBC

Cant you see the contradiction in your post?

>cute
Hermano, don't say cringe shit like that again
Also, are you the bwc poster

This because exist even asian latinos

Ok, let's just talk about If you have pale skin, or blonde, not white, not LatAm is hot, but is not the hell... And If you birth in a place you became costumed with It ...

>that acne
que horror

Are you the racist who sells ice cream

the latinxers on Any Forums are the super wealthy white minorities. ironically, at the firstie flags are brown.

My friend that is blonde, he looks tanned like one pig? And this is one beach

Attached: IMG_94.jpg (415x415, 139K)

Ask to the australians btw ...

Its funny how clueless americans are, millions of europeans came to Brazil during 1860-1930, but they think european genes arent a thing here
That wouldnt be a problem if they didnt raid all threads about latam with ignorant posts
If you dont know about something, just dont talk about it

How much europeans? 11 millions by 500 years of settlement

Im dark as fuck and use sun screen during the most Sunny months, shits not about color Is about taking good care of your skin

Almost 80% of mexicans have internet acces and Its prolly around the same in the rest of Latinamerica, i dont understand why some retardos think using Any Forums Is some richfag activity

This.
>youtu.be/NLCxuBOJTas

Just imagine that people have kids and that this number is far more than of those migrants

Most mexicans aren't fluent in English

"White" for us dosent mean "full european ancestry" just means Lite skintone, Lots of people have It cuz we are mutts and can come in a wide range of shades

Also, this is all New World, in 1900, migrate to USA, Brazil or whatever when all was just bush, seems plausible

You dont need high proficiency to call people niggers and faggots on the internet, anyone that had a couple of public school english clases and has been exposed to the language thru media is capable of using Any Forums, shit aint some academic paper or something

I don't leave my house

Nonono, white really white, annn like one american dude
Well...

Attached: ae99ee4e-c319-4bc9-891f-3d9b9257bdc3.png (260x194, 37.67K)