What are your people?

Indians are wordcels. Indian wordcels have been some of the most influential wordcels in history. Other influential wordcel races are Jews and Ancient Greeks.
Anglos, French, Germans & Chinese are the most influential shape rotators btw.

Attached: wordcels.jpg (1796x564, 431.38K)

Wtf is a wordcel?

Whatever this is

Attached: 1661800725669.jpg (880x1266, 333.49K)

Gay rapist?

Wordcel = High Verbal IQ
Shape Rotator = High Spatial IQ

Is wordcel = high verbal IQ? I dont understand these new terms ffs..

Attached: 1237627174.jpg (960x576, 65.99K)

We are the original happy merchants of the world.

Indus river valley civilizations lived in peace and only interacted with surrounding people through trade. All we want to do is get high, look at stars, and scam your grandmother.

Have sex

>happy merchants
Pajeet religion is all about how shit life is and how you want existence to stop happening (though).

Indians truly are unmatched in wordcelling.
This is the list of Spelling Bee winners. This is despite English being a foreign language to Indians (including second gen Indians).

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-30 005543.png (1255x699, 52.91K)

its more like, the universe is pretty awesome. human existence sucks. die until ur a universe and not a person.

stupid fucking meme from retard on twitter

Here is my take on it:

Indus Valley people (iranian farmers + AASI)
>high spatial and math IQ, moderate verbal IQ
>complex system of weights and measurements in 4000 BCE
>grid like cities
>drainage and irrigation infrastructure
>good money managers, lots of trade
>kept records of taxes and debts
>clear knowledge of arithmetic and physics
>some level of engineering
>Dravidians in medieval India (kerela school) basically invented Trigonometry
>invented the Taylor Series
>described many algorithms for predicting outcomes given a set of logical constraints
in terms of verbal IQ
>had own writing system
>had own language with complex grammar and phonology

Indo Aryans:
>high verbal IQ, lower math IQ
>memorized literally tens of thousands of verses over 3000+ years
>immaculate preservation of Sanskrit
>advanced philosophy and metaphysics
>autist tier ancient writings on grammar and syntax (tamils did this too)
>monopolized spelling bees
>produced most of the best writers of Indian literature, see Bengali brahmins
math IQ
>not as much contribution to math aside from Aryabhata and others
>few engineering projects
>maths declined in medieval period relative to south india

I enjoy seeing the world as an RPG video game with stats and whatnot. Please tell me more cultures to describe in this manner, thank you!

no.

Indians niggas be like:

>lets inscribe land grants and charters on metal plates lmao it would be funny I think
they were just writing to hear themselves speak, they were autistic about writing shit down.

Attached: Charter_issued_by_king_Rājendra_Chola_I_Ordinanc e1687.pdf (1).jpg (3460x2523, 831.05K)

Buddhists are a bit more pessimistic

>lets uhhhh write down every single employee of this temple, their background, wages, job title, job description, and also write about people who lived near by and what they were up to

Attached: 2880px-Tamil_Inscriptions_in_Thanjavur_Brahadeeshwara_Temple_written_1000_years_ago.jpg (2880x1920, 2.25M)

You really need to have sex

Is this why pajeets overshare on quora?

Also i saw that in Buddhist scriptures he addresses his audience as 'sirs'

No I think the Quora thing is different. Websites like reddit and Quora automatically select for the most arrogant/weird people of any country. Indian teenagers just happen to frequent those places and shitpost as if it's social media

>Also i saw that in Buddhist scriptures he addresses his audience as 'sirs'
Kino.

Sovl
nowadays people do the same but in video/photo format

>quora quora is basically our education system culture that rewards reaching word limits over content. Also every single answer is in that fucking format too

wear anti-green glasses

You quoted him though.

Quora Question:
>should i study biology or chemistry
Top answer:
>pajeetachandran vinnuswamy - madras college of arts - dreamer, inspirer, designer, free thinker
>hello this is a very interesting question and one indeed struggled with for many years myself, it all started when i was 8 years old living in my ancestral village of ..... but i think this choice can be broken down by an analogy, lets say there are two canaries one in a cage and one that is free, the latter canary may say to the.... i think we have to also consider the spiritual aspects of what we are doing, in this respect, i personally can vouch for the efficacy of yoga....in sum, it really comes down to your choice

>in the 2nd Century BCE Rajapallava Madrasupuram wrote a treaty on tamil grammar
>in the 4th century CE Venkateshwara Subramanyam wrote a commentary on the syntax and phonology of Madrasupuram's text
>in the 9th century CE Swami Narayanan was patronized by King Rishigupta III to write an analysis of Subramanyam's commentary, citing the evolution of lexillogical complexity and use of loan words from Sanskrit substratum
>in the 14th Century CE Mahabhaskariyabhashya wrote a commentary on Subramanyam's commentary while criticizing Madrasupuram and Narayanan for their lack of sneed
I can't even get into this shit as much as it interests me, they just keep writing more and more

Attached: 1270CE Shasana_(Inscription)_at_Keshava_Temple,_Somanathapura.jpg (1280x1927, 629.35K)

he didn't say that.

>pajeetachandran vinnuswamy - madras college of arts - dreamer, inspirer, designer, free thinker
unironically based
Probably takes kino photos with his DSLR too

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 3.48.12 PM.png (926x1172, 2.33M)