Why are they one of the few cultures in the world that actively shame multi-generational homes?

Why are they one of the few cultures in the world that actively shame multi-generational homes?

Attached: 301D6C7A-FEC1-432E-84B6-4BB2A6C24EA5.gif (380x600, 23.68K)

I will live in the deanobox and i will be happy.

i thought english people lived with their family what about scottish people or welsh

Gotta be honest, I kinda like denoboxes. My mom grew up in one and it was neat

it's not seen as something normal but it's not villified to the extent that it is in the states
especially these days people are pretty understanding of the state of the housing market

It drives up house prices, which has been the main thing keeping our economy afloat since the 80s

>It drives up house prices, which has been the main thing keeping our economy afloat since the 80s
Yeah shit's fucked yo. Guarantee the reason west Europe (and most of the United States) had a high GDP is purely because of housing loans and scams.

>it's not villified to the extent that it is in the states
They do that for a reason. The nuclear family, despite what """conservatives""" tell you, is an artificial family structure created by corporates so that if your employer needs you to relocate, you can do it with ease since all you have to take with you are your immediate family.
This also means you have less ties with your family, and by extension, your nation. The nuclear family structure means that your family remains the property of your employers.

>The nuclear family, despite what """conservatives""" tell you, is an artificial family structure created by corporates so that if your employer needs you to relocate, you can do it with ease since all you have to take with you are your immediate family.
I also don't know why the old fucks are left behind, I grew up with my paternal grandparents and they were great to have around.

Maybe to encourage colonial settlement? They were far and away the biggest relocators between the US/Canada/Australia/NZ. Anglo elite had colonies that needed settled.

Your parents are the anchors to your community and a reason to stay within it should your employers require you to move.

because our houses look like this nigga how are you supposed to have multiple generations in one of these? You wanna share the same room with your wife and your brother?

Attached: british_suffering.jpg (640x480, 74.98K)

No, they just deported anyone caught stealing.

>You wanna share the same room with your wife and your brother?
What if they're both the same person?

>one of the few
We haven't had multigenerational homes in Alba for probably 600 years in most parts

I think all angloid countries do this.

>you will live pay for rent and you will like it, do NOT live close to your family

this makes absolutely no sense, it's easier to relocate when you DON'T have a family for very obvious reasons

The nuclear family was common across all of northern Europe since the Middle Ages. But even Sardinia is generally agreed to have used it.

have you seen the state of housing in this country? most are not even fit for one family

Those were mostly settled by merchants and indentured servants, and really most of their populations came from mostly non-British (counting Ireland as not British) migration waves. Most white Americans are from families that migrated between 1840-1930 you really only see proper anglos in isolated mid atlantic communities.

It's strange that the nobility can have massive estates with all members of the family living under one or multiple roofs on their own land, whereas the poor are expected to split up and give up their familial bonds to slave away for some shitty deanobox built alongside hundreds of other identical houses.
The plebs need their sense of accomplishment; allow them to have a small family, but exclude most of your family members to cut you off from your roots and make you a corporate drone.

Attached: webp tongue my anus.jpg (999x600, 49.35K)

desu it's a stretch to call most of England fit for human habitation.

Most of them have no choice because no one wants to buy estates so the very wealthy people actually have less opportunity for housing overall.

Won't someone pitt the very wealthy and their lack of opportunities

Always thought we should limit most people's land ownership. Like, if you're not a farmer there's no reason you need more than an acre of residential property

Anticommunist coping taken to its logical end: the post.

Britain's economy is based on house price line going up.

>least delusional tory

>the poor are expected to split up and bear the cost of living themselves
>can't afford an estate and have no need to because of the above mindset
>as a result, there is nobody to buy estates from the rich, so they can't leave either
If it wasn't for the nuclear family mindset, lower class families could pool together their wealth and become great landowners, a much better alternative to their deanobox + garden combo, wouldn't you say?

Do we? I've been living with my grandparents for the last 3 years and have now moved back in with my parents.

Do you pay dig money?

>Catalog
retard

Yeah, to contribute to food and heating and stuff.