Choose your side Any Forums

Choose your side Any Forums

Attached: vs.png (561x1598, 721.27K)

left side all the way

argentina > uk
scotland > uk

Attached: 1661795886600041.png (561x1598, 740.27K)

I expected some pretty hilarious stuff from Any Forums but unironically almost all of these are decently sensible

Move me to china side

Attached: mao and soekarno.jpg (318x159, 9.6K)

Gay and faggoty

Just to be clear, I think that Palestine and Israel should both be sovereign states, but they should form some form of confederation or something like that. The one state solution and the two state solution won't work. Jews need self determination but the British did it extremely poorly

Attached: Picsart_22-08-29_15-12-05-152.jpg (561x1598, 351.76K)

you're part of asean and as such you're part of the dispute

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 21-15-24 SouthChinaSea-large.jpg (JPEG Image 1000 × 787 pixels).png (1000x787, 643.32K)

Israel logically, Palestine spiritually

>le South china sea
Nothing to lost but only filipinx, mlei and indochina are in danger. Also coal thread

Attached: real.png (2564x976, 120.9K)

ah, but I didn't mean I support Israel's annexation of Golan and occupation of Palestine. I just think Assad and Hamas are retards so in practicality Israel is better. But international law and recognition is ambigious anyway so eh
take it more as a general view which countries I think are better

thats fair, I'm not too keen on the occupation but it needs to stay otherwise hamas retards will just grab power again like they did in gaza.
Golan is a different story though, israeli law applies to all its citizens and they all have citizenship there, and its like 80% druze who all want to be israeli and dislike assad and like 20% actual israelis, its why there was never any sort of separatist movement there from israel like there is in the west bank and gaza, I do believe though that there should be like an open border agreement there like northen ireland and ireland have so it won't be completely disconnected from syria once peace is achieved.

>Nothing to lost
its one of the most if not the most resource rich pieces of ocean on the planet

Palestine
Syria
Syria
Turkey
Turkey
N.Cyprus
Azerbaijan
Kosovo
Chechnya
Ukraine
Spain
Spain
Morocco
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia
Pakistan
Ireland
Argentina
Spain
Moldova
S.Korea
Tibet
Japan
Taiwan
The flags right of china
Quebec
UK
Ethiopia
Morocco
Russia
Taliban

Attached: gigachad to do list.png (1586x2048, 2.63M)

China only wanted to trigger anglos menace puppet state in favor of le taiwan that's all i know

The others are none of my business and/or couldn't care less.

Attached: 1661795886600041.png (561x1598, 730.8K)

yes that's why I said international law is kind of a meme
Golan annexation makes perfect sense as you laid out, but if we accept it it basically means we admit that international law is a meme, it's still an annexation which to my knowledge is considered a big nono these days
and I think Palis deserve their own state, but seeing how they all seem to support extremist sretards, I realize it's not really possible, so the occupation is necessary for Israel's security I guess

n/a is for the conflicts I don't care about or when both sides are just more of the same. Only exception to that is Catalonia because I can understand their want for independance but I Europe fracturing won't do much good

Attached: 1661795886600041.png (561x1598, 729.19K)

Clown.
You cannot support Kosovo and Ukraine at the same time.
Either you accept the idea that an ethnic majority can simply carve out a fake country within your borders, or you don't.

International law is a fucking meme, it's written by literal children of wealthy politicians and is not seriously enforced by anyone.

sure you can.
just like you can support Russia in Ukraine and Serbia in regards to Kosovo

Here's my pleb opinion
I only support NK because they're anti-globalist, and because I believe both SK and rest of the world would be far better off without K-Pop

Attached: 1661795886600041.png (561x1598, 594.12K)

This argument only works if you're a monkey who only swallows Russian cum.

Kosovo is independent because the Serbs couldn't stop chimping out and massacring civilians for five seconds. The Donbass and Crimea got invaded by Rusniggers because Putin was mad that people in Kiev wouldn't obey him. They aren't even remotely comparable if you know anything about the history of either country.

NK are commies, they are globalist.

I wouldn't say NK aren't globalists, they just want a different globalism to what we have now.

Attached: 204325.png (561x1598, 639.41K)

>Either you accept the idea that an ethnic majority can simply carve out a fake country within your borders, or you don't.
The fucking irony of this coming from a Serb. Europe would still be strong if you didn't murder the Habsburg Prince for literally no reason other than saving you from muslims and wanting what's best for your people.

They are anti-US isolationists and therefore anti-globalist in the current world order. But I guess in an alternate world where the Korean War never happened and the USSR won the cold war they'd be Comintern-style internationalists like most of the other commie nations.

>Kosovo is independent because the Serbs couldn't stop chimping out and massacring civilians for five seconds.
Wrong.
Nothing was done to the people there before they started slaughtering locals.
And even then the operation was a deportation just like Storm in '99, which you support to this day.
They planned a violent separation for decades, harassing locals, kidnapping, killing, looking for funds with international crime.
The KLA would have neve made it without american occupation and support there, you're delusional.

>They aren't even remotely comparable
Sure they are.
Majority Russians create fake notRussian republics.
Majority Albanians create fake notAlbo shithole.

Don't OD on your copium, retard.

Serbia is neutral and Ukraine officially thanked us on their independence day for treating their refugees well.
Just admit you want to genocide us and you don't care about the truth.

>tfw motherland has no territorial disputes
It’s over.

Attached: AC82100B-2A43-470C-80C0-1CC8568E2B80.gif (500x500, 396.89K)

No one in Europe even remotely cares about Serbians. No amount of attention will make you distinct from other balkanites.