Learning Russian is literally impossible. It destroyed my confidence and my will to learn

Learning Russian is literally impossible. It destroyed my confidence and my will to learn

Attached: f2ea72f862585eeaf39048e355943065.png (599x596, 419.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr5JW5pWc9k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just stick to one language nigga

I stick to one. I quit Russian man. But it left scars on me

Was it the verbs?

No

same but with japanese
fucking kanji, literally made to fillter stupid gaijins who doesn't learn them since birth
i don't have such level of autism to learn all these runes just for anime, games and manga

you're lucky. i wish i didn't know it

when did you learn ukrainian then

Try Japanese instead, you’ll soon learn how easy Russian is in comparison

Attached: yunyun.png (810x810, 514.41K)

I was born in a Ukrainan speaking region and I speak it from birth. way better than both Rusian or English too. but I still learned Rusian from being immersed in it for a very long while. I'd rather I didn't now.

based palyanitsa enjoyer

Attached: 1200px-Saporoshez_ZAZ_965_A.jpg (1200x915, 123.74K)

Same. I speak english and german with almost american accent, and everybody is calling me american now. Worst of all when I read and speak in russian, I have very heavy accent. According to my dad I'm more american than lithuanian now.

Attached: 1661510824604239.jpg (1920x1279, 155.22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr5JW5pWc9k

Good. Learn Ukrainian instead.

don't give up!

theres a trick to them, but you have to pick up on it
even then its a bit hard, but it makes sense

please share it with us!

but you have to consider Russian cursive also~

I feel you
What a mindfuck of a language

But Japanese is quite easy, for anyone struggling, you don't need to memorize all the kanji. Many Japanese cannot write kanji that well because they can type it, and it is not hard to learn up to a high school level.

Look at this, all the first year kanji, and every kanji is formed from these. Just learn these and 100 basic verbs, nouns, and 50 adjectives. You can converse with people, you just can't read a newspaper.

Attached: C1445510-826E-48ED-BCEF-E3E370202FE8.jpg (1024x576, 85.94K)

you need strong discipline and reasons to learn it

Generally I still think Anki is the best way to learn and memorize Japanese, you're going to want to make a mining deck and put in words. The tips below don't really work studying each individual kanji, but it's good to keep note of them as you do so.

Kunyomi is up to you to memorize, and for the most part is simple as it's mostly for words with single kanji, verbs, ect.
Onyomi is where I think most people trip up. The more complicated looking kanji are usually classified as either 形声 (shape sound) or 会意 (combined meaning).
形声 has two important parts, the 音符 (the part that determines the pronunciation) and the 意符 (the part that determines the meaning).
For example, 脂 and 指, they're both pronounced し in onyomi due to the 旨 音符, and their meaning comes from the radicals, 肉部 in 脂 and 手部 in 指

This might sound complicated, but as I said you start to recognize there's a lot of kanji that look similar during your Anki training, and the pronunciations start to match and make more sense once you do so

Russian is not easy but it's not that hard either, I was learning it but then I need to learn another language for an occasion so I stopped