We will just gonna become the asian girl and have sex with white men...

We will just gonna become the asian girl and have sex with white men. Therefore cucking noodlefoids of white cock out of spite.

Attached: img (1).png (651x854, 1.07M)

I will cum in your butt if you wear feminine, kim

black men*

you all gunna become the black men to fornicate withg the white men? hm gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

OP has been falseflagging for several days now btw

made for my bwc

Asian men and woman love bwc

Attached: Asian men in 2022.webm (480x852, 2.62M)

I don't want you to become a girl. I want you as a boy. We can take turns.

Attached: 1659802805.jpg (800x1104, 109.68K)

are you not single any more

You will find your Korean oppa *bless*

Unfortunately I still am.
and i dont know what to do about it.
I joined a chatroom for local singles,
and I received like 30 to 40 invitation in half day
*sigh* can i just have a white guy?
any would do.

Th-thanks user.

I'm not white since I have green eyes

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You will not produce any children. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear – you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

come to Wilno, i sex you long time.

What traits are you looking for in a guy?
Asking for a friend...

Green eyes are white! Do you want to meet me?

Hey my eyes are green, but you ignored me :c

Big hands and forearms with vein on skin,
Sexy when wearing genuine leather gloves,
Big feets, hairy legs, not too skinny.
Healthy eyes, sharp eyes...

Aww really? It's rare to see a Portuguese with green eyes.

Have you ever posted proof you’re an actual girl?

I would like to see your pussy

I did but it's archived

Here you go

Attached: cat-png163z2l.png (850x848, 144.65K)