/brit/

british broadcasting corporation

Attached: 1661116912099304.jpg (1080x1660, 998.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSREZqSYqjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dem feet

who

I want to make love with her.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x983, 97.78K)

Attached: 796yu.jpg (477x525, 30.81K)

Fair point well made. Wonder if they have an equivalent where you can get beer and burger for less than 10 bucks

Attached: HM4y7BI.jpg (721x1280, 151.49K)

Flying to Russia and fighting against Ukraine

>go out
>befriend girl/get on well
>drink too much
>message girl the next day
>"you got too drunk and were annoying"
what is wrong with me lads

She's big black BBC only

Attached: 1641698707565.webm (640x640, 2.95M)

I asked for her name, not your fetish

our brave men

Attached: WW1_mong_subs.webm (720x403, 2.45M)

Anxiety by the sounds of it

Heard a couple of different versions of this story already. Terrible gimmick you’ve chosen.

Attached: 9eLB73O.jpg (1080x1350, 93.17K)

sumo doesn't count

SARS CoV 2 being spread in aerosols, is an infection of the upper respiratory tract where it invades mucosal cells in order to reproduce. In so doing it provokes a T cell immune response which destroys the colonised cells and the viral activity destroys cells too once replication us complete in order to release the copies.

CoVid mRNA product is injected into the muscle of the upper arm with the specific intention of causing cells there to alter their function and recreate a specific part of the protein of the CoV 2 virus… in so doing it destroys the cells as will the immune response it provokes.

Supposedly this activity is localised and of very short duration. But it has been observed that the mRNA product can migrate from the injection site and become systemic, and therefore act on muscle and other cells elsewhere in the body, and activity has been seen at 60 days post-injection.

Since the actual virus is mostly confined to and active in the upper respiratory tract at the mucosal surface, but the mRNA product can roam about, it is no surprise it is having effects on heart tissue that the virus does not.

Nah shes built for AMC (average mestizo cock)

why's he standing like that

This but the lasses are too drunk and we get along well then they sober up and regret it aha

god i wish i were that bike seat

what are you on about

god just imagine the smell

Imagine being turned away from a massacre

Yeah, who

It's a little cough. Had it twice, first was like a three day hangover, second I wouldn't even have known I had it without the hysteria.

for me, it's showing up at the gym twice a month, doing 3 sets of bench press with shockingly bad form, then gorging myself on kfc

To insure his knees snap in half and the weights land right on his toes to create a grotesque cartoonist pose. Love the TikTok challenges me

>Pakistan floods: One third of country is under water - minister

That's 70 million people
LET THEM IN FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE

reckon she wants to get shagged

>One-third of Pakistan has been completely submerged by historic flooding, its climate minister says.

doubt it

I initially thought there plan would be to bring in a load of English and Yanks, get them killed, say Ruskis are killing Brits/Yanks and try to draw them into wwiii, that's not how it went anyway

This story has been posted already a few times, presumably by the same weirdo cunt.

Ya. By me lol

what story lol
this is the first time i've post it

The war is a useful distraction and universal excuse.

justice for rotheram

no one asked

god hates poor people

Mad how we spend the last 100 years scared of Russia and they ended getting stomped by a country folk only knew from Eurovision

Attached: IMG_20220227_010416.jpg (1170x1340, 102.21K)

Go on you mad shagger! Some lad.

Attached: qstqn7krsog81.jpg (1080x1350, 192.8K)

Fucjing hell I hope theyre okay

Once lifted like that down the gym and shit myself all over the place and into the face of a cute chinese girl behind me, all over her it was, she wad moaning and weeping and all sorts, taking a moment to smell it again just to check what had happened was real, before she screamed "ARR PRUU PRUU IS IN MY EYRES" It was quite the scene

It’s only a matter of time before Boris writes in The Telegraph (that newspaper that did so much to report the truth and give dissenters a platform during the Fakedemic) that he was totally against lockdowns, fought hard to prevent them, but was overruled in Cabinet and by SAGE.

Soon it will be a wonder how lockdowns actually happened since everybody was against them and nobody for.

Maybe we just imagined them.

You lucky bastard

FEET

Must just be a coincidence then, I’m sure

With the power of retrospect, we knew they had an economy the size of Spain, and we should have realized that this wouldn't translate to an effective military.

Do you figure they might find Aisha there?

No its stressful honestly. Pimpin aint easy la

did you forget all your posts get archived? mong

Attached: 1649728541717.png (2068x272, 53.34K)

i still dont know which story you're referring to other than mine

Well in, Detective Pikachu, got ‘em

Bout to step out into the world wearing ancient Celtic garb lost to the amerimutt species
Sextoil well on it's way

He did actually say virtually that at the time. Only cucks heeded lockdowns.

Is Gibbymoo still alive, lads

Need all footfags shot

>ancient Celtic garb
gimp suit?

alri boris

not my story

seriously how is she still alive
youtube.com/watch?v=oSREZqSYqjc

Attached: VsNW8ob.jpg (1000x1138, 971.12K)

>british broadcasting corporation

Attached: image_2022-08-29_210422341.png (1080x959, 1.21M)

of course it isnt.
try harder next time, spacker

british coppers be like

Attached: 20220829_140709.png (640x396, 166.37K)

Also they're corrupt as fuck. Like a big chunk of their conscripts are forced by their COs to be rentboys

7 boneless strips
Chips
Gravy

The bank holiday Monday order

Hahahah

Covid 19 was the greatest exhibition of mass hysteria ever seen. Until the next one.

Weird little man you are. No wonder she wants nothing to do with you.

what's a good hobby to get into to meet new people especially girls?

try harder at what?

fucking hell lad seriously

doin' a Terry-Thomas

Marianne Williamson should have been president

Dance classes

Judo.

I dont know. She's been like that for nearly 20 years now.

This

games workshop

had a wank to her earlier ngl

excluding dance classes

There’s me old Dad, looking well.

Looool

alri fatso

excluding martial arts
are you serious?