Mom found the womens clothes and dildo

>mom found the womens clothes and dildo
IT IS OVER
NEVER LEAVE YOUR SHIT OUT WHILE YOU’RE AWAY FROM HOME FUCK FUCK FICK

Attached: 28A1B066-5680-4BC4-98FE-D4B98FA28F83.jpg (600x630, 30.01K)

straightest american

tell her you have this from/for your gf, or for a hooker visit idk
Just make something up that sounds vaguely plausible
nooooooo it cant end like this ameribro

I CANT SAY THAT SHIT IT’S SO FUCKING OVER AHHH RIGHT NOW NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING TO ME ABOJT IT BUT I KNOW THAG THEY KNOW BUT I DONT WANT TO BE THE ONE TO BRING IT UP

IM NOT EVEN GAY I AM STRAIGHT JUST PRISON GAY

What did she say when she found it

NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING TO ME YET I DONT KNOW BUT I KNOW SHE FOUND IT I NEED TO PLAN MY DEFENSE RIGHT NOW WHAT DO I SAY
DO I EXPLAIN THAT I AM NOT GAY BUT INSTEAD “PRISON GAY” BECAUSE I GET NO PUSSY AND SPEND ALL MY TIME ON TJE INTERNET???

>could've developed faggotry as a fetish
>instead have a thing for dommy women (which don't exist)
Dodged a bullet but not really

Attached: 1661775108176820.gif (498x498, 2.84M)

just tell her it was for a woman you invited over (but then cancelled on or something), the clothes as a gift and the dildo for sexy time

Why do you live with your mom? Clearly you have issues.

Have you ever met anyone close to your needs?

THAT WINT FICKING WORK WHAT ELSE DO I SAY
GIVE ME SOMETHING INT ANYTHING PLEASE I WILL NEVER SHITPOST AGAIN ONLY HIGH QUALITY POSTS FROM NOW ON BUT YOU NEED TO HELP ME

MY PLAN IS JUST TO DENY DENY DENY I WILL TELL THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH IS THAT I AM STRAIGHT WHY DO I OWN THOSE THINGS? DOESNT MATTER I AM STRAIGHT I HAVE EVEN FUCKED GIRLS BEFORE SO THIS WILL WORK

>andorran kayaking forum
>meeting

Attached: 1661614214909282.png (300x427, 170.3K)

>mom saw my autism shelf when visiting me
I know that feel.

Attached: Crying.png (882x758, 15.1K)

>mom found the empty vodka bottles
kek

You can meet people and still post here. I’ve met some dominant women, but if you let them dominate you, they hate you, and if you don’t, they get nippy and passive aggressive. It’s frustrating, and I want to learn how to make it work.

AT THE END OF THE DAY WHAT IS THE REAL CONSEQUENCE OF THIS? LITERALLY NOTHING JUST A COUPLE OF PEOPLE (MOM DAD) IN MY LIFE NOW HAVE A WARPED IMAGE OF ME IN THEIR MINDS. MY LIFE WILL GO ON IT IS OKAY THINGS WIPL BE FINE THERE IS NO REASON FOR PANIC BECAUSE THIS IS LITERALLY A NOTHINGBURGER I AM OKAY

Human relationship is not a fetish and can't evolve around that. So I don't know, maybe stop to put your fetishes above normal, healthy interaction with women?

I found my moms dildo as a kid. I've heard her masturbating more times than I wish to remember.
She's not aware the house has paper thin walls.

To be fair she probably heard me masturbating daily too.

Glad I don't live with my parents anymore.

kek good luck user
better report back if you don't get your internet cut down

lmao

AM I WRONG ??? I THINKT HIS WILL LITERALLY GET SWEPT UNDER THE RUG IT IS NOTHING IT LITERALLY AFFECTS NOTHING I AM STILL ME THE WORLD GOES ON SUNSET SUNRISE NEW DAYS SO ON SO ON HOLY FUCK THIS IS THE WORST MOMENT OF MY LIFE AAA

>image board
>interacting with people IRL
I'm scared

Attached: 1661499159852913.jpg (575x609, 52.81K)

I'm scared too

Wtf, did she moan or what?

tell them you get a sexual kick out of stimulating your prostate and are a strap on enjoyer
that way you only want to get pegged by a woman not a dude

Yeah really loudly. Annoying as fuck.

Don't ask for reassurance from others, you should never feel a need to be absolutely certain about ANYTHING. But yes it will be fine.

Post a picture otherwise you're larping

>frogposter
>faggot
pottery

I remember reading a thread on dvach where some user took an advice from a faggot board and hid his dildo in the computer case (because no one would look there), and his father took it to the repair shop

>You can meet people and still post here
No, that only means you are a normalfaggot that needs to GTFO

I HAD A PHOTO OF ALL OF IT I PSOTED BEFORE BUT I DELETED IT AND I CANT BEAR TO TAKE A NEW ONE RIGHT NOW

Imagine never practicing socializing and just hoping everything gets better.

Attached: 1658140801813748.png (1280x891, 296.21K)