Firsties, this is your world without zoning laws you complain about so much...

Firsties, this is your world without zoning laws you complain about so much. Someone will simply build a huge block of flats in the middle of nowhere and you will be happy.

And no, for fucks sake it's not affordable.

Attached: 2314.jpg (1280x959, 308.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_Tower_41
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VGH, SOVL

sovl
I live in an complex of like 100k people

But firsties will still start 10 threads per day how American zoning laws are retarded and how houses in the suburbs are bad

american suburbs are great

New York?

what do they eat?

>create laws that artificially lower supply
>prices go up

>remove laws that artificially lower supply
>suppliers enter the market to provider supply and take advantage of the grossly inflated prices
>price drops, unit volume increases everybody except for supply jews are now happy

It really opens my eyes seeing how many people are complete, actual retards who don't understand macro 101.

In my city, Boomer NIMBYs cried "muh heritage" over this ugly little shack to prevent condos from going up. It worked for a few months before the condo developer upped the bribes to the city council (election finance fillings show the developer sprayed money to every incumbent up for re-election).

Attached: 1661796434385.jpg (1080x1001, 166.52K)

Single market economics is by definition micro lol not macro

What if someone wants to buy a snack? Any nearby small store to walk to? Is everyone forced to lol drive a car?

>he doesn't have a snack stash for at least 5 months
ngmi

Japan is third world
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_Tower_41

Attached: Sky-Tower-41-Exterior.jpg (570x380, 34.81K)

>tfw ultra low interest rate allows crazy shit like this to go on

We have that unsustainable shit show in new jersey thanks to new yorkers trying to escape the hell they created. Condo complex gets slapped next to a nice bedroom community, all of a sudden traffic becomes horrible, stores are over crowded, crime goes up.

sovl...

>Despite restrictions on construction and development, the condominium site was exempted from zoning restrictions by the former governor of Yamagata Prefecture who was related to the owner of the land.

Attached: 1609959827489.png (416x484, 135.84K)

problem is I hate both the soy urban and sovlless surburban ideas for urban planning.

>We have that unsustainable shit show in new jersey thanks to new yorkers trying to escape the hell they created
High population density might have something to do with it too

Attached: population density usa, eu.png (640x960, 23.63K)

lmao why build it that far out? Is the other land not for sale? And what kind of retard would buy a flat in the middle of nowhere with no transport links?