This guy is absolutely massive in thirdie muslim countries and westies have no idea about him

This guy is absolutely massive in thirdie muslim countries and westies have no idea about him

Attached: zakir.jpg (1636x1636, 240.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.54b.19?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

... so why do you know about him?

Zakir Naik

Ok

Look at his flag, Chaim

One crazyman banned from India that live in Malaysia?

Can confirm that I have no idea about him.

brother asked a very good question

>Naik is currently a wanted fugitive from the Indian authorities on charges of terror financing, hate speech, inciting communal hatred, and money laundering
Least disruptive muslim in India

He is what we usually call a sophist in western countries.
And his rhetoric tricks are so obvious they get detected as soon as you've passed middle school.

Who? He looks like a Pakistani fanatic

He's the only muslim who reminds me of evangelical christianity. I'm jewish and most muslim scholars pretty much behave like rabbis

all thirdies have superstar religious speaker that make millions of views

Dude is trying to pilpul me into believing the Quran announced the earth was a sphere because in one verse, the word used to describe the act of creation by God is derived from Dukha, which means an ostrich egg (he even goes as far as to say this indicates the sphere is not perfect but flat to the poles, which is not true for eggs).
Honestly I find him funny.

yeah because islam is just universalized jewdaism
muchaimmad was a rabbi

>muchaimmad was a rabbi
That's why he was based albeit delusional about the nature of jesus's charlatanism

>jesus's charlatanism
the talmud is pure charlatanism and pilpul

The brother asks a good question

Whatever you say christcuck

who?

>flag
>not a thirdie muslim country

ok moshe

Review of Da'ees:
>ali dawah
Complete idiot, total mystery as to why he is the most popular dawah guy
>mohammed hijab
Relatively smart but will use lots of techniques to ""win""" debates even when he has lost them. Basically a massive actor
>Naik
Dumb thirdie
>Shamsi
Dumb thirdie

There are more but i doubt anyone knows who I'm talking about

this
>Leviticus 20:13
>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
and this is how the esteemed rabbis of jewdaism interpret it
>akshully a boy less than 3 years old is not counted as a man so sodomizing toddlers is totally kosher
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.54b.19?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en

I listen to him for asmr purposes