Are you scared of the forest assholes in your country?

Are you scared of the forest assholes in your country?

Attached: brownbear.jpg (1280x896, 261.21K)

You mean mosquitos or ants?

pakis?

Yes, absolutely. I've been to Kamchatka this year, and I've seen at least 5 bears. They were so fucking huge. I wanted to ride on a bike from one place to another, but I've realized that one of those bitches can just randomly jump on a road and eat me alive, so I decided to stick with a car. But I have to admit, bears are unironically so fucking cute.

ours.

Attached: file.png (485x418, 224.96K)

Bears are in danger of extinction in my region. There are a lot of boars though, sometimes they come down to the city.

Attached: Iberian bear.jpg (717x423, 197.54K)

There are no bears near me, but my mother lives near them and needs to carry a gun. Thinking about it stresses me out.

Yes

Attached: E1D6F407-2FE3-430F-89F9-E3E52C2F2CDE.jpg (800x533, 104.75K)

We have iguanas, yes

Attached: NationalGeographic_1434074_16x9.jpg (3072x1728, 2.21M)

Bears are the cutest animals imo. In the zoo they stretch on walls and scratch themselves which is hilarious to see. They are like big dogs
I prefer them to lions

when i was young we had one, he was very relaxed you could pet it and all except when you gave it food it went apeshit and trashed its tail everywhere

Mountain lions are smoll THOUGHEVER. I know what you'll say, they can fuck you up even of they're smoll yada yada. Don't care

just kill them
what's the problem?

Attached: 72436bf0b62a99.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

do they bite you in the head?

wild boar meat has so many androgens that eating it often has the same effect as anabolic steroids (it even shows up on blood tests)
i want to hunt/eat wild boar
theyre dangerous as fuck tho

I carry a .357 Mag revolver with a hot load with me whenever I camp, but /k/ and boomers make fun of me because supposedly it's not enough to take on a bear. They make me feel bad every time I bring it up.

And it's not even brown bears that I am around. I just have to worry about basic bitch East Coast black bears.

They’ve been extinct here since the medieval period

we lost our bears during the turk occupation

If anything in nature kills you in Britain you didn’t deserve to live, pic related is probably most dangerous animal you’ll find here

Attached: 351160CB-0B93-4902-A9D9-FEE77185C4F3.jpg (1200x1200, 147.36K)

i just have black bears in my area which are not dangerous
theyre big babies you can literally just scare them away

9mm is usually enough even for bears i think youre fine

Do British people suddenly develop a nasal accent and start going 'yeah nah nah cunt' in areas where wallabies are present in the wild?

We don't have real forests or dangerous wildlife.
Closest thing we have are homofags roaming city parks at night.

Have you ever heard the term "loaded for bear"? A 9 wouldn't do anything but piss a bear off