Why don't military recruiters in your country just cater to poor people? It's literally a win-win

Why don't military recruiters in your country just cater to poor people? It's literally a win-win

Attached: 66B1385B-8077-4490-9528-4BA22BFBF752-900x675.jpg (900x675, 86.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DgsujITxT1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because we have no 'recruiters'
there's an expo you go to in HS where various army units try to get you to pick them but its just regular soldiers there.

Attached: 1630309936902.webm (1280x590, 2.95M)

isn't the free gollege thing inevitable in the USA now? after that student loan fiasco everyone seems to think so
by 2032 US Army will probably only really consist of ultra-patriots instead of just poors
Here in Germany most soldiers I know are guy who think they were too tough for regular polizei, sad introverts, and really tall girls

Recruiters hate their lives.

You're severely overestimating the amount of people who join the military just for the GI Bill.

what's "free" college like in germany? Americans are more skeptical of it because they think it will encourage mismanagement of public resources and useless degrees.

Military is for retards and bydlo.

Attached: ce1.jpg (521x937, 54.07K)

>no Zs on tanks
YOU HAD ONE JOB

>and really tall girls
How do I find a german military gf?

Recrooters here definitely target poors. In fact, on of the main arguments against free gollege here (by conservatives) is that we could no longer bait poors into joining the military for “””free”””education.

Anyways, should I join the air national guard? I always wanted to be a pilot.

Attached: B3F69950-496A-4E3D-B706-0D44294D38A8.gif (640x478, 3.63M)

They do. Obviously they have to pretend not to be but it's pretty obviously the case

>really tall aryan military girls
dios mio...

Attached: 1648232859650.jpg (1080x1600, 105.5K)

This nigga here became a pilot without being gifted with capable neurons. I believe you should try it out.
youtube.com/watch?v=DgsujITxT1o

>military girls

Attached: 1654722289964.webm (696x528, 2.94M)

I thought they only recruited HS jocks and black women

Attached: IMG_20210914_001110.jpg (648x568, 66.4K)

We have conscription so you don't have to do recruiting.

why Z?
the number/letter marking is platoon/vehicle in platoon designation. and chevrons mark the company (depenting on direction V > ^

Attached: 1659881552839.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>really tall girls

Attached: 1661521493443839.png (900x468, 603.09K)

Look up photos from 1960s
It's 5th platoon or some shit

Hebrew writings on a MICV steel door is incredibly kino. Your entire language is so anachronistic, seeing it on a war context gives warhammer 40k vibes.
It's like a fucking imperium fighting for eternity

Attached: kino.png (994x918, 533.11K)

they do
we need more manpower for ukraine so the government (which is trying to avoid the mobilization) is willing to pay the many gas moneys to volunteers

personally I'd start the mobilization already then nuke lwow and be done with it

>(which is trying to avoid the mobilization
why is that?

You really underestimated the 8 years of preparation and dumping of western arms shipments. Should have done this at the start when their army was piss poor cum rag joke, oh well it is your problem now, have fun.

This is a extremely unpopular political move, would cause massive amounts of seething maybe even riots. No matter which country all the armchair generals go apeshit when they are drafted.

to not raise an alarm and make it seem like a quick easy win but they should have dropped the hammer on em from the start if russia wanted to win. Russia military is more than cabable of winning but they aren't using their full capacty

We have conscription like some of the flags that have posted here. Not sure about them, but we also have some algorithmic+manual sorting system for the conscripts.
If your family is well connected, you're almost certainly going to officer school.
I believe height and IQ play a role where you end up too.
Not surprisingly, working class guys with no special aptitudes end up as grunts.

Nothing new under the sun.

ruins the economy
annoys 50 year old something women whose son might get shot
and so on

Da, comrade from Idaho Oblast, gloves WILL come off, for glorious Poccnr!!