What meaningful things have you achieved in your life? What have you accomplished?

What meaningful things have you achieved in your life? What have you accomplished?

Attached: w.png (889x889, 104.96K)

I got a girl to send me a picture of her titties

Show me them.

what do you mean with "meaningful"?

Crawled out of the neet lifestyle after 7 years and became a functional adult with a real job, place, car etc. It sucks because it's actually really hard to do after you let your brain turn to mush but to normies it's not any kind of accomplishment. No one is impressed if you tell them, they just think you're weird.

I think you're impressive friend

Good for you user. Don't let the naysayers get you down. Everyone deserves second chance.

>Everyone deserves second chance.
What about child rapists?

had sex

they will get a second chance in their next life

Allah forgives all sins.

How did you even get allowed a chance to go back into society with that CV? You must be superhuman.

None, i'm too pussy to even rope baka

Good job m8.
I start trembling and my muscles lock up after any sort human interaction, it's too late for me.

Attached: 1650290236501.jpg (1200x1078, 213.74K)

How did you do it? I'm essentially a quasi-NEET now and I feel like I will never get out of this state anymore, it sucks

Yes, like that nonce Muhammed.

I've been NEET for 20 years now. There is no hope for me.

The trick is going back to uni in a hireable field that you can build a portfolio of work for without getting a job. Don't put anything from before university on your CV and don't put any indicator of age. 7 year resume gap vanished.
Slowly, with lists of tasks that started off really pathetic and small. At first I would even have a singular task of "write a task list" sticky noted to my screen.

Well done, but let's be honest, those years weren't void. You somehow did find yourself, you found a goal, incentives, motives, you were in standby, kin to a butterfly chrysalid. Good job, wagie, way to go !

PBUH

Life is meaningless, nothing has true meaning

Very motivating. Great job fren. I wish one day to achieve the same