Why do Koreans have bars on the grounds floor?

Why do Koreans have bars on the grounds floor?

Attached: bars.png (1850x856, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yskli.com/hp/crse/crseIntro001.do?yskliMenuNo=crseIntro001#sum2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because of the Vietnamese thugs

to prevent them from escaping during floods

robber

Asians feel uncomfortable if they don't live in a cage.

Attached: 3384852422_3cffb67a7b.jpg (375x500, 67.59K)

thought its ultrasafe and people leave their stuff on the table open while going to the bathroom?

>Third world trait

Yes, South Korea is one of the safest countries out there, but that doesn't mean safety measures are unnecessary. "just in case" is a thing. Did this answer your question?

ain't climbing any bloody stairs just to have a drink

yes I just thought people were so trusting of each other they wouldn't put up bars like that

What kind of wonderland are you living in? Oh right, Romania.

no, romania's not that safe. just had a false impression of korea it seems.

You ever see that video of that one chink trying to escape an apartment fire but they can’t because they have these bars on the windows? Pretty gruesome they can’t do anything against the bars so they just sit there screaming while they burn alive

yskli.com/hp/crse/crseIntro001.do?yskliMenuNo=crseIntro001#sum2
which period is best for visiting korea bro?

They put those bars up when they had their first African immigrant.

Avoid summer and winter. Weather gets too extreme. I would say visiting during autumn if you like color changes or spring for fair weather.

That's why you close the window if you're not home.

My Asian gf is the same, but we live in the 4th (or 5th depending on how you count) floor, and she doesn't want to have the windows open at night or when we leave home, "just in case someone wants to break in".
I think that if someone is willing to rent a cherry picker to reach up to our window, it wouldn't matter if the window is open or not.

You’re more likely to die in a house fire because of these then getting robbed.

you gotta be as annoying as possible for possible thieves to discourage them and waste their time.

Those exist to keep pigeons and shit out

Live your myth in Taiwan

Attached: 1658998242966.jpg (2347x1323, 966.75K)

fuck off we are full